New Archetype - Hytundra + Frostpunk

Dogga

Hello,

This is my first ever post on this website, so then first off, Greetings. I don't really know how these things wok, so let me just show you what I have been working on.

I have been spending almost about a week on this new Archetype I have created. I am wanting to post it online just to see what peoples reaction would be towards my idea. If you can give me any feedback on them that would be awesome. Thank you, as I wish to improve these cards into a proper working and balance archetype.

The archetype is a deck based around 2 different named cards, Hytundra and Frostpunk. Both names have effects basing around columns. Hytundra have effects affecting all cards in the same or not in the same column as the card, depending on which monster. Frostpunk have effects depending on whether there are other monsters in the same column or not, as the monster itself. Hytundra also have an additional effect system of Hytundra Head counters. These counters act as actual "Heads" of the monster, as hytundra, if you havent found it out, is the play on words of Hydra and Tundra, increasing strength. Hydra being the greek mythical creature that grows 2 heads after it loses 1, and tundra, the cold winter biome.

Please let me know what you think, these below are cards i have "Finalized", there are others in the works currently. If you are interested, I can later on post the effects / ideas of other cards I have planned for this archetype, let me know if your interested in that. Thank you once again, and please let me know what you think. (Disclaimer, I am not the original artist of all the cards you see)

If you are wonder, yes I did post the same thread a couple of days ago on a different forum. Just thought I would put it here as I do see this as complex deck, Thank you

[spoiler=cards]

aEcEi1x.png

xZHnLZS.png

IvwuS5p.png

QhEGs4f.png

ZS794uw.png

128mN22.png

GG61nDn.png

GYGbzju.png

VWgbqSo.png

yNLwGK4.png

u74EAuR.png

7r2JzqR.png

Thank you once more, and let me know what you think. I am always open for suggestions and critizism.

Talk to you all later

While I haven't exactly come to a decision at the moment on whether or not Advanced and Casual have different enough styles of design to permit you to post in both (yes, I know about you posting this in Casual), right now, they're both considered as CC so you can only have 1 copy of this thread active.

If you want the other one moved here, then I can do that, however please note that the standards for reviewing here are more strigent than they are for Casual. Take this into consideration.

As of now, I am locking this thread.

(Also as a sidenote, make sure you post the card effects underneath because some of them really are hard to read directly off the pics. Just modify your old one)

Archived