Frankie, W.u.W/Patented Destruction Punch [Ritual/Spell] (She'll Leave You In Stitches-Or In E.R.)

Black D'Sceptyr

frankie___wrap_up_welterweight_by_bdscep     patented_destruction_punch_by_bdsceptyr-

[spoiler=Frankie - Wrap-Up Welterweight: Info]

DARK/Zombie-Type Ritual Effect Monster/Level 5/1900 ATK/2900 DEF

Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Patented Destruction Punch". Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 DARK monster you control; equip this card to that target, and if you do, draw 1 card if that target was a Union monster, OR; Unequip this card and Special Summon it. The ATK/DEF of the equipped monster and any monster that battles it is switched until the end of the Damage Step, it can attack all monsters your opponent controls, once each, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

[spoiler=Patented Destruction Punch: Info]

Ritual Spell Card

Lore: This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Frankie - Wrap-Up Welterweight". You must also Tribute 1 monster from your hand or field, and/or 1 Union monster with 1000 or less ATK from your Deck, whose total Levels equal or exceed 5. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Union monster you control; during your opponent's next turn, all monsters they control must attack it during the Battle Phase, also if it is attacked by a monster whose ATK is equal to or less than its DEF, destroy that attacking monster.

Newest member of the DARK Union-Fighting crew, AND IT HAS A RITUAL SPELL TOO 

PRAISE EM

okay, I promised the Mandy Slammer one was the last time I was doing this rhyme-off. 

To the card then. Yeah, 3000 DEF and a chance to clear your opponent's board entirely is not exactly something your opponent wants to see unless they've got Borreload Yeah, I don't stop designing cards well because cheap-ass field clearer that might stop / peripherally benefit from my own cards breathes air, that's how we got The Ancient Gear Power Bond searcher Cyber Pharos and "Make This Like Nekroz And You're Fired.dek"  Vendreads the way that they are. 

Well, except the latter has two ways to Extra Link now. Holy crud, I love that Deck all over again. 

Anyways, yeah, there are plenty of Union monsters you can stuff in the Deck to help with this-my Underworld Commissioner Barnstoker for one, the Metallizing Parasites and Itsu Union monsters, for others. 

Have fun with your newest trash-talking zombie friend then. Until the next card (well, cards in this case), may the reviews and revelry arrive in abundance.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived