[Written] Ojama Links

Phantom Roxas

After Black's contest to create a Link for an older theme, I've wanted to revise the concept I explored in my submission, to create an engine for Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon, though I believe it works a bit better as a pair. At the very least, I hope that this can render Armed Dragon LV3 obsolete.

Ojamarquis
LIGHT Beast/Link/Effect
2000 / LINK-2 (Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right)
2 “Ojama” monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 “Ojama” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Ojamarquis” once per turn. Reduce the Level of all Dragon monsters in your hand by 1. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 monster from your hand to your zone this card points to, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Ojamajesty
LIGHT Beast/Link/Effect
3000 / LINK-3 (Bottom-Left, Bottom, Bottom-Right)
2+ “Ojama” monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 “Ojama” Spell Card in your GY; add that target to your hand. Reduce the Level of all Dragon monsters in your hand by 1. You can Tribute 1 “Armed Dragon LV5” you control: Special Summon 1 “Armed Dragon LV7” from your hand, Deck, or GY (Ignoring its summoning conditions), but its effects are negated, and it is destroyed during the End Phase. You can only use each effect of “Ojamajesty” once per turn.

Archived