I'm meeting with my manager tomorrow to try to invent a new position and be promoted to it, AMA

(GigaDrillBreaker)

What position do you intend to invent?

short version:

I work mornings in retail, before the store opens. A large component of my job is getting pricing and signing done. Other people doing it do it wrong because they are lazy, manager is overwhelmed because she is already covering so much else. I want to become solely in charge of it, while also being present on the sales floor during store hours to fix any problems that come up and help with customer service.

What's your next cosplay project? What was your favorite cosplay that you've done?

next: I want to cosplay Dabi around Halloween time, but as I'm currently working to move in together with my girlfriend, money is really tight and I can't be sure if it will be feasible.

favorite: Bakugou. It was a hell of a ride, but the result was better than I ever could have hoped for.

What name do you plan to give this position?

jabroni do I look like corporate

FTR: Didn't get promoted because apparently general managers can't invent positions, but will likely be promoted in the upcoming company restructure. Also I was given the power to do basically whatever I want as long as I think it makes my work more effective so that's pretty rad.

Archived