Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The (Specific) Fusion Game!

- - - - - Fusion Summon Game

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

TheLegalNinja

TheLegalNinja

• Members
  • 43 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
Stardust Dragon Archfiend
Level:12
Attribute:Dark
ATK:3500/DEF:2500
Type:Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Stardust Dragon + Red Dragon Archfiend

Must be fusion summoned using these monsters. When this card is fusion summoned activate one of these effects

•Destroy all monsters your opponent controls
•For the rest of this turn, your monsters cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s cards or effects

When this card is sent to the graveyard by your opponent’s cards or Effect, special summon 1 Red Dragon Archfiend or Stardust Dragon from your graveyard

Let’s keep the ace train going:
Elemental HERO Neos + Destiny HERO Plasma

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,709 posts
    Last Visit 56 minutes ago
Contrast HERO Plasma Neos
lv 9 DARK
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Destiny HERO - Plasma"
(This card is always treated as a "Elemental HERO" card.)
Must be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half the original ATK of the monster equipped to it by this effect. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of this effect. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): you can destroy 1 card thats equipped to this card; negate the activation or effect of that card and banish it face-down. You can only activate this effect of "Contrast HERO Plasma Neos" once per turn.
ATK/2900 DEF/2500

Next: "Elemental HERO Solid Solider" + "Elemental HERO Stratos"
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,677 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
Elemental HERO Cyclone Sergeant
EARTH - Level 8 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 2000/2200
"Elemental HERO Stratos" + "Elemental HERO Solid Soldier"
Once per turn, you can target 1 "Elemental HERO" monster on the field or in your Graveyard (Quick Effect): This card gains that target's effects on the field, until the end of your opponent's next turn. "Elemental HERO" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's cards with less ATK than their current ATK (Spell/Trap Cards are treated as having 0 ATK). If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
●Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand or Graveyard, ignoring Summoning conditions.
●Add 1 "Polymerization" Spell Card or "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Now all those ATK boosts have a purpose!

"Battleguard King" + "Gilford the Legend"
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

caezx

caezx

• Members
  • 89 posts
    Last Visit Dec 15 2018 07:01 PM

Legendary Battleguard Emperor
EARTH - Level 10 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 3600/3000
"Battleguard King" + "Gilford the Legend" 
You can Tribute 1 Warrior-type monster: Add 1 Equip Spell card from your deck to your hand. For each Equip Spell card equipped to this card, it gains 1 additional attack during each Battle Phase. If a Warrior-type monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 Equip Spell card you control instead.

Next up: "Relinquished" + "Black Luster Soldier"

2zh37ky.jpg

19.jpg

Archtoddler

Archtoddler

• Members
  • 44 posts
    Last Visit Dec 09 2018 05:23 AM
  • Discord:Idea#5893

Black Rust Soldier
DARK LVL 9 Warrior/Fusion/Effect 3000/25000

"Relinquished" + "Black Luster Soldier"
When this monster is special summoned or destroys a monster: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls or that is on top of their GY; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK/DEF equal to that equipped monster's. If this card would be destroyed by battle, destroy one of the equipped monsters instead. While equipped with that monster, any battle damage you take from battles involving this card inflicts equal effect damage to your opponent. If this monster attacks a monster in defense position, inflict piercing damage to your opponent.

Next Up is "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" + "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" + "Evil Hero Malicious Edge" 

Statdust

Also while I think this is a typo, I think it'd be hilarious to actually have a monster with that name XD

TheLegalNinja

TheLegalNinja

• Members
  • 43 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
Evil HERO - Fiendish Edge
Attribute:Dark
ATK:3000/DEF:2700
Type/Fiend/Effect/Fusion

3x Evil HERO - Malicious Edge
Must be fusion summoned with Dark Fusion and cannot be special summoned by other ways. When this card attacks a defense position monster inflict double piercing damage. Once per turn, target one of your opponent’s monsters change its battle position.

Next one:
Number 39: Utopia and Number 32: Shark Drake

KingofToons

KingofToons

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 26 posts
    Last Visit Dec 11 2018 05:37 PM

Number 39/32: Utopia, Lord of the Deep

Level 4

WATER

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Number 39: Utopia" + "Number 32: Shark Drake"

This card must first be Special Summoned by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard and sending an "Armored Xyz" card from your hand or field to the Graveyard. All XYZ Materials attached to those cards are attached to this card. Cannot be destroyed by battle, except by "Number" monsters. During either players' turn, when a monster declares an attack, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card: negate the attack, then you can Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard. "Shark" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF and an additional attack.

(This card is always treated as an Xyz monster, and its level is treated as a Rank.)

3000/2800

Next Fusion: "Exodia the Forbidden One" + "Dark Magician" + "Masked Beast Des Gardius" (The Rare Hunters)

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Advanced Members
  • 362 posts
    Last Visit Dec 16 2018 05:08 PM

Exodes Guardian, Magician of the Abyss

Level 9

DARK 

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect 

0/0

"Exodia The Forbidden One" + "Dark Magician" + "Masked Beast Des Gardius"

When this card is Fusion Summoned, banish all cards from your GY. This cards ATK becomes equal to the amount of Banished cards x200. When this card destroys an opponents Monster by battle, banish it face-down. Once per Turn: You can target 1 of your banished Monsters, Special Summon it but it's effects are negated. During your opponents Standby Phase: Your opponent must banish the top card of their deck, and if it's a Level 7 or Higher Monster, Special Summon it to your side of the field but it's effects are negated, also banish it during your next End Phase. 

"Red Eyes B. Dragon" + 1 Machine-Type Monster 

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,051 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Spouse:XOXO

Correct me if I'm a wrong, but isn't one of the rules of this game is to only use specific monsters as materials?

/skip

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

Mr Dr Professor Spaz

"Let the music play!"

• Elite Members
  • 1,041 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:26 PM
  • Spouse:Mr Spaz

Red-Eyes Black Mech Dragon

Level 8

DARK

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Each time a "Red-Eyes" Monster is summoned, inflict 500 damage to the opponent. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Machine-Type or "Red-Eyes" Monster from your GY; this card gains 700 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or by card effect) and sent to the GY: You can add 1 of your banished Machine-Type or "Red-Eyes" Monsters to your hand.

2900/2500

Fire Hand + Ice Hand

When you see a robber in your house:
60% would silently call the police
25% would let them go
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living daylights out of the robber
Who's in that 15%?

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
Name History

The stuff of nightmares

Posted Image

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,051 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Spouse:XOXO

Entropy Hand

DARK/Rock/Fusion/Effect/Level 5

1600/1600

"Fire Hand" + "Ice Hand"

Must first be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control and/or from your GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".). If this card in your possession is destroyed by battle or a card effect and sent to the GY: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it, then you can Special Summon 1 "Fire Hand", "Ice Hand", "Magic Hand"  or "Prominence Hand" from your Deck, and if you do, it is unaffected by effects that do not destroy it.

Next:

"D.D. Survivor" + "Different Dimension Dragon"

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,677 posts
D.D. Dragon Paladin
LIGHT - Level 6 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - 2400/1600
"D.D. Survivor" + "Different Dimension Dragon"
This card is unaffected by your opponent's cards and effects that do not destroy it. If this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from the Graveyard and target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. During the End Phase, if this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card, and if this card is Special Summoned this way, you can draw 1 card, then, if the drawn card is a "D.D." or "Different Dimension" card, you can banish 1 card on the field or in the Graveyard.

"Snipe Hunter" + "Shadow Ghoul"
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

BGM キャノン

BGM キャノン

Loud and Proud

• Elite Members
  • 1,129 posts
    Last Visit

Ghoul Recon Hunter

DARK

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ (Level 7)

[Zombie/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/ 2100 DEF/ 1500

"Snipe Hunter" + "Shadow Ghoul"

This card gains 100 ATK for each monster in your GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card; roll a six-sided die, send a number of cards equal to the result from the top of your Deck to the GY, and then destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of monsters you sent to the GY.

Next Fusion:

"Cobraman Sakuzy" + "Mind on Air"

"Aspire to be bad at everything you do, you will gradually become a diamond in a pile of garbage" - anonymous

Awards I didn't expect winning

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,677 posts
Pharaonic Serpent Prophet
EARTH - Level 7 - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect - 1400/2200
"Cobraman Sakuzy" + "Mind On Air"
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by Fusion Summon using the above Materials and a "Polymerization" Spell Card. Your opponent plays with their hand revealed. If a monster is Normal Summoned: You can return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to their hand. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can declare 1 card name. For the rest of the Duel after a card's name was declared for this effect, cards of that name cannot be Summoned or activated, also cards with that name cannot attack or activate their effects. Once per turn, you can declare the name of 1 card in your opponent's hand: Add 1 card with the same name as that card from your Deck to your hand.

Difficult as hell, but busted as all fuck.

"Sword Hunter" + "Gearfied the Swordmaster"
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users