1x  Utopia the Lightning

1x  Regular Utopia

3x  Number 55: Gogogo Goliath

1x  Fairy King Alberdich

1x  Number 106: Giant Hand

1x  Tornado Dragon

1x  Tipsy Tapir

1x  Number 101: Silent Honor ARK

So after screwing around with Gogogo which I soon began to love... I found that the Decks bread and butter truly is http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gogogo_Aristera_%26_Dexia which the card alone makes for a pretty good lock against most Decks and strats (barring of course the infamous Kaiju archetype, Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, Lair of Darkess, etc. etc. Need I go on about my occasional misfortunes on the run?) The idea of this deck is to get Aristera & Dexia out with another Gogogo asap whether it would be by Summoning it with Ties of the Brethren, Summoning it from the GY after sending it there with Foolish Burial, Catapult Zone, or Rock Bombardment. Once the lock is established, you can beat-down your opponent with some of the high ATK Gogogo (especially Gogogo Golem - Golden Form) or stall for a Deck Out if you are daring.... Or in some cases watch as your opponent begrudgingly scoops, and complain as they don't have their Raigeki.

Oh and side note: Some of the Extra I am running are bad (pointing at Fairy King especially): I just couldn't find a good enough tool box because well... I lazily put the Extra together after focusing so much on the lock. XD Probably will add some more advisable Rank 4's and Link monsters later.

Archived