Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

enguinions

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Enguin

Enguin

haha yes :ok_hand:

• Quasar
  • 2,976 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:34 PM

look at that seamless wordplay

• Dad likes this

mido9

mido9

Preeeeeeeeeeetty good member

• Endless Nine

• 2,962 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

that wordplay is so good I actually just burned my last copies of ulysses and finnegan's wake

Fumo Fumo

r2j4m5S.jpg

HMS Prince of Wales

HMS Prince of Wales

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,234 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:19 PM
  • Alias:Mitcher

fuck you

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,212 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

The title sounds like an Italian dish

8PBUpdp.gif

Black

Black

Miracle of Healing

• Moderators

• 47,536 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

huh

You are an insane person and very creative.

Krow

Krow

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,497 posts
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

me

Offical friend of Willieh

HalloReborn

HalloReborn

Resurrection of the Hallo

• Xyz

• 1,089 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Rewas#7416
  • Alias:Rewas

lock this

stuff

Mutant Monster RAEG-HAPYP

Mutant Monster RAEG-HAPYP

LOOK INTO THE FACE OF DEATH AND DESPAIR

• Senior Members
  • 8,310 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:24 PM
  • Alias:RAEG

lock this

Posted Image

Enguin

Enguin

• Topic Starter
  • Quasar
  • 2,976 posts

that wordplay is so good I actually just burned my last copies of ulysses and finnegan's wake

Both are trash.

fuck you

This is a hurtful statement.

The title sounds like an Italian dish

I disagree.

huh

This is an expression of surprise, likely resulting from a lack of intelligence.

me

A solid memeboi who is unlikely to turn out to be a cuck.

lock this

A cowardly statement by a cowardly man.

lock this

A cowardly restatement of a cowardly statement by a cowardly man.

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 285 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:47 AM
  • Alias:KuriGod

You're a funking idiot. Allegedly, you're a very intelligent person, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of this. If it's true, you have the potential to be an outstanding member here, so why waste it on...well, 99% of everything you do here? And it's cool if you want to be a sheeposter that seems to live off provoking others - especially if it gets you perma'd someday - but if you're gonna sheeppost, at least be funny. Which, you aren't. Idiot sheepposting plus a lack of humor is a poor combination, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to fix one of those things. A poor sheepposter, an awful comedian, a lackluster troll...whatever you're trying to accomplish on YCM, you're failing.

Unless your goal here is to be an utter failure of a person. You've got that in spades, so mission accomplished I guess.

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

Posted Image
Posted Image

Krow

Krow

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,497 posts
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

You're a funking idiot. Allegedly, you're a very intelligent person, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of this. If it's true, you have the potential to be an outstanding member here, so why waste it on...well, 99% of everything you do here? And it's cool if you want to be a sheeposter that seems to live off provoking others - especially if it gets you perma'd someday - but if you're gonna sheeppost, at least be funny. Which, you aren't. Idiot sheepposting plus a lack of humor is a poor combination, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to fix one of those things. A poor sheepposter, an awful comedian, a lackluster troll...whatever you're trying to accomplish on YCM, you're failing.

Unless your goal here is to be an utter failure of a person. You've got that in spades, so mission accomplished I guess.

Offical friend of Willieh

I s a a c

I s a a c

Crybaby

• Oblique Memory
  • 2,059 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:46 PM
  • Discord:Snatch Steal#8617
  • Spouse:~Spinny~
zozwhI6.jpg

Posted Image

3DS Friend Code: 3540-2584-8783
Switch Friend Code: SW-7980-7917-0781

Enguin

Enguin

• Topic Starter
  • Quasar
  • 2,976 posts

An exquisite copypasta of the highest order muddied only by its association with you.

An exquisite copypasta of the highest order muddied only by its association with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users