• Last Reply

https://youtu.be/IXuEjJ8P6Pg

Let's try something a bit more upbeat

7/10

I dunno, feels a bit off and generic to me. 6/10

As far as Water levels go, 10/10

Personally just a 7.5/10 tho

meme/10

Endless Despair is all around better. Especially the vocal.

6/10

Boring. Average. There's a story here, but I can't be invested because it sounds really run of the mill.

6/10

I like this one a lot.

I think you've showed me this one before. Click.

Oh. Yeah. Definitely heard this one before.

This track is... sad. Not cry your eyes out sad, but there's just a sadness to it. Like someone who feels hopeless. Someone who's lost a lot. I wouldn't so much say it's someone experiencing an emotion as deep as despair, but definitely hopeless. Also might be reminiscence, though a sad one/

The striking way the notes are played, with the slow pace, does a lot for the emotion of the song, and reminds me of some other emotional tracks I know of. It makes the progression all the more apparent, so you really notice how the emotion flows in the song.

8/10

I think you've showed me this one before. Click.

Oh. Yeah. Definitely heard this one before.

This track is... sad. Not cry your eyes out sad, but there's just a sadness to it. Like someone who feels hopeless. Someone who's lost a lot. I wouldn't so much say it's someone experiencing an emotion as deep as despair, but definitely hopeless. Also might be reminiscence, though a sad one/

The striking way the notes are played, with the slow pace, does a lot for the emotion of the song, and reminds me of some other emotional tracks I know of. It makes the progression all the more apparent, so you really notice how the emotion flows in the song.

8/10

I like hearing your thoughts on them. They attest to the composer's artistic dexterity, and his ability to communicate noumenal emotion, in and of itself, without the semantic compression process of semiosis. That's why these tracks can so reliably invoke common complex emotions. It's masterful composition, simply put. And yet you're only dealing with ambient music as it was not meant to be heard, but at the forefront. You'll come to love these beyond 8/10s while reading.

Let's try something less overtly sentimental and popular. Also, tell me what you think of EDM. I'll share zts with you next, who composes the other primary pillar of the soundtrack alongside Dai's piano genius. Most of what you've heard is Dai stuff.

I just like this one and it's underappreciated.

Archived