U.A. Free Agents DX (Defenestrate Into Something, Fool..)

Black D'Sceptyr

u_a__free_agents_dx_by_bdsceptyr-dcjq0ah

[spoiler=U.A. Free Agents DX: Info]

EARTH/Warrior-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/2100 ATK

Link Arrows: Left, Bottom

Lore: 2 Warrior monsters, including a "U.A." monster

Unaffected by monster effects, except "U.A." monster effects. Once per turn, if a monster(s) is Special Summoned from the hand or Extra Deck in Attack Position: You can take 1 "U.A." monster from your Deck with less ATK than the highest ATK among those Summoned monsters, and either add it to your hand or Special Summon it, then those Summoned monsters lose 1000 ATK.

So, besides reappropriating an uber-famous wrestling stable for my use as a Link Monster how has your evening been apparently I did this already so first, let me preface by saying good gawd is my memory a big ol' block o' Swiss. 

Second, let me continue by saying this is far from my first crack at trying to make something outta U.A., no siree bob.

Third, let me point out that I, with far less subtlety than necessary, AM trying to make SPYRAL The Double Helix for U.A.s, an Archetype I have a fondness for-this will be my one and only time I will try to defend a soft OPT, 

And fourth, and finally, let me say that, oh my goodness is the lack note an amazing artist and I should use the pics more often.

Now lets see where this goes before Brandish U.A. makes it go the same way as the Knightmare that Goukis abused, i.e. very potentially....

ban_hammer_pixel__by_bdsceptyr-dcgbd8a.g

Until the next card, folks, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived