Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Not Printed Zigfried Cards (Future Valkyrie support?)

ANIME

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 4,927 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
I'll post the anime versions, with any changes that are likely/reasonable for IRL release in parentheses.

Swan Maiden
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 "Valkyrie" monster from your hand (or Graveyard). (Graveyard effect?)

Valkyrie's Embrace
Normal (Quick-Play?) Spell
Target 1 "Valkyrie" monster you control: Change its battle position, then banish 1 card your opponent controls.

Pegasus Wing
Normal (Quick-Play?) Spell
If "Fortune Chariot" is in your Graveyard, halve the ATK of 1 "Valkyrie" monster you control: That monster can attack your opponent directly this turn. (Unlikely in general unless it receives a major buff)

Rainbow Bridge Bifrost
Normal Spell
Increase the ATK of 1 "Valkyrie" monster you control by 500 for each of your opponent's banished cards. (Again, pretty unlikely, but the idea of making a Valkyrie into Gren Maju is utterly hilarious)

Niebelung's Ring
Equip Spell
The equipped monster cannot attack. During each of the equipped monster's controller's Draw Phases, they draw 2 cards instead of 1 for their Normal Draw. (Not even good nowadays if you equip it to your own monster, and it's gonna get popped before it even prevents one attack. Can enter unedited.)

Niebelung's Treasure
Normal Spell
Equip 1 "Niebelung's Ring" from your Deck to a face-up monster your opponent controls: Draw 5 cards. (HOPT, maybe Valkyrie Deck restriction, maybe ED lock.)

Thoughts?
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

August's AGM Deck Challenge:
Don't touch the banlist!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Lee Cheng Men

Lee Cheng Men

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 428 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:58 AM

I really hope they release both Nibelung's Treasure and Nibelung's Ring in Shadows in Valhalla, too bad...

By the way, isn't Nibelung's Ring can make the opponent discard a monster drawn by its effect?

5dojaZR.png

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ There is only Jon ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,195 posts
    Last Visit 22 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

By the way, doesn't Nibelung's Ring make the opponent discard a monster drawn by its effect?

Yes, it a monster(s) is drawn, they must discard one of them.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Marco Polo

Marco Polo

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 1,245 posts
    Last Visit Aug 18 2018 07:14 AM

You didn't post lodge's flame

I expected Lodge's Flame, Swan Maiden and Valkyrie's embrace but konami are cunts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature.jpg

Making my own card art, feel at home to criticize or comment ;)

Deviantart ID: XStutzX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users