Sakura gives opinions...again

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Whaddup.

I haven't really talked to you much, either before 2016 or after we agreed to let you back, so...not much I can say. So far, you're doing fine (and I suppose for whatever it's worth, probably one of the few members besides me doing engineering stuff). 

Whatever happened in the past, well, is in the past. Obviously we can't take it off the record, but I won't hold the event against you. 

do me. just for shits and giggles.

During the time you were a mod, you did good. Obviously there were some disagreements, but that's in the past. Maybe it would've been a more fruitful relationship with the team if stuff went differently, but can't do much about it now. As far as I'm concerned, you would be fine as a mod candidate if the discussion opens up, but at this time, we aren't recruiting.

Besides that, I do have to commend you for the large amount of reaction GIFs you have stored somewhere and whatnot. Oh right, and being one of the few members to even welcome newbies to the site (though a lot of them don't stick around).

I can't say too much else besides this because you're mostly in RPs nowadays and I currently do not look at the section. This really can apply to a lot of the RP vets; as much as I would like to have a better analysis on you than probably saying "neutral" or something generic, the fact I don't go there and the bulk of you are mostly in there isn't going to lead to much. 

So yeah, guess you're fine at the moment.

tl;dr for all members, if I have a neutral opinion on you, it's probably you're either too new / obscure for me to really get anything out from you, or you and I do not interact much. 

What are your opinions on "roid" monsters? And me?

Syrus roids are okay, but outclassed. Speedroids apparently became their own archetype that outclassed everything else and eventually limited good WIND support cards because "something Terrortop spam". 

As for you, guess you're fine for the most part. 

daddy how do you want to wake up?

(Reminder to self that this is Dae, and not actual Winter [who is Melkor at the moment])

Preferably without someone poking me or yelling "get up", because I dislike people interrupting my sleep unless it's important. 

Can I have an opinion on me? Would be interesting to know what you think of me.

Also, what do you think of memeposting on Misc?

1. You're not exactly active, so most I'll have on you is probably from CC stuff (and some of the things from General/Misc).

On the former, might help your standing more in the future if you try to critique more outside the club and stuff. Much like AGM, the PAC isn't exactly a big thing in the eyes of some of the vets (but it is keeping the place alive to an extent). Stuff you make in Card Workshop isn't bad at all.

Sometimes you probably come off as offsetting, but like you mentioned a while back, English isn't your first language and whatever you would normally say in your native language (I'm assuming this is Dutch) comes off harsher when translated.

In short, you're fine. 

2. That's what Misc was intended for, so it's fine. Though if said memes cross a line into harassing another member or rulebreaking, then it becomes an issue. 

Ohaiyou~

Considering you're literally off and on nowadays, I don't really have an opinion on you right now. Get more active and we'll see how things fan out in the end.

I don't think i've ever really talked to you much, but what do you have on me?

Probably the most I've ever talked to you was in the X&Y game thread a long time ago. IDK about TCG interactions since that's about the only other area where discussion is somewhat likely. IDK, check your thread content and see what threads you and I were both in (besides this), but I suspect it's very minimal.

As a whole, I suppose you're okay for the most part. Granted, you and Dad get into some arguments over what's wrong with the black community at times, though I am under no authority to speak of the matter myself (even if I'm not white) so leaving it at that.

I suppose as far as Debates go, you've at least kept civil discourse while posting in there, so thank you.

Archived