Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

MAKE A SYNCHRO TUNER MONSTER GAME

- - - - - synchro tuners abuse needlefiber 4days!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Krawler

Krawler

• Members
  • 38 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:03 PM

The name summarises it all. You make the previous players prompt then leave your own for the next player. I'll start it off:

Anti "Six-Samurai" monster.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,428 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Oddly specific and technical Deck hating, but alright. (Let's do a Ninja one for some flavor purposes)

Double-Cross Shadow Ninja

Level 7 | FIRE | Warrior | Synchro | Tuner | Effect

2500/2400

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Ninja" monsters

Once per turn (Quick Effect), if a "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster would be Summoned: You can negate the Summon, and if you do, banish that monster, then your opponent loses LP equal to that monster's ATK.

Name could be better, but whatever. I would say Shogun Shien backstabbed the Six Samurai and joined the ninja clan in Duel Monster storylines, but card art would make it easier to piece something together.

WATER

Dragon

(Also a sidenote that whatever you guys make in here WILL be summonable off Needlefiber)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 114 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Steaming Spout Dragon
WATER
Level 3
1000/200
Dragon/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Monsters
Once per turn, you can discard 1 WATER monster from your hand; this card's Level becomes the same as the discarded monster's until the End Phase.

-----

A Psychic type
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 114 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 PM
Mental Scientist
​★​★​★
WIND
Psychic/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
ATK 1500
DEF 2000
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If a Psychic monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can pay 800 LP instead of destroying 1 of those monsters. Once per turn, if you pay LP by a card effect while this card is on the field: You can target 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; destroy it.

Spellcaster Synchro Tuner.

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 114 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Soul Draining Warlock

DARK

Level 7

0/2300

Spellcaster/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this monster. If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy a monster equipped to this card instead. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all monsters equipped to it. If their are no monsters equipped to this card, switch this monster to defense position.

-----

Requires another Synchro Tuner

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 114 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 PM
Iron Musical Battlemech
★★★★★★
WIND
Machine/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
ATK 2200
DEF 500
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Tuner in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but negate its effects, also it is not treated as a Tuner. You can only use this effect of "Iron Musical Battlemech" once per turn. When a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster; negate the activation.

Upgrade of Tin Musical Battlemech.

A Level 4 Synchro Tuner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users