Where to get help with a custom card decklist?

I Hate Snatch Steal

Question

6 answers to this question

I think he's asking about a Custom Card one, not for TCG. 

As far as that one goes, most you have right now is Experimental Cards. At present, we do not have a section for Custom Card decklists (or least specifically); closest would be the Duel Portal forum, considering its inactivity. (And yes, a Deckbuilding section was a consideration for what to do with DP)

====

So guys, do you want me to make a Deck section specifically for Custom Cards?

I think he's asking about a Custom Card one, not for TCG. 

As far as that one goes, most you have right now is Experimental Cards. At present, we do not have a section for Custom Card decklists (or least specifically); closest would be the Duel Portal forum, considering its inactivity. (And yes, a Deckbuilding section was a consideration for what to do with DP)

====

So guys, do you want me to make a Deck section specifically for Custom Cards?

Technically there isn't a rule against posting a custom card deck in the deck discussion forum. Also, I don't have these on DP so I think I'd be breaking a rule if I put them there but if you want to move it to the DP section its your call.

edit: A custom card deck section couldn't hurt. I'd like it to be a subsection of TCG/OCG deck since a lot of custom decks use staples at the very least. Not to mention customs that expand TCG/OCG archtypes.

Technically there isn't a rule against posting a custom card deck in the deck discussion forum. Also, I don't have these on DP so I think I'd be breaking a rule if I put them there but if you want to move it to the DP section its your call

What I mean for the latter is that one of the things I planned to do with the DP area is just make it a Deckbuilding section, regardless of if you put it on the thing or not. Because let's face it, no one's posting there anymore because community got its own Discord. 

As for the Deck discussion area, I don't know what Broken's policies are on the matter, but think it's still for actual cards only.

===

You didn't post anything regarding this yet, so...

What I mean for the latter is that one of the things I planned to do with the DP area is just make it a Deckbuilding section, regardless of if you put it on the thing or not. Because let's face it, no one's posting there anymore because community got its own Discord. 

As for the Deck discussion area, I don't know what Broken's policies are on the matter, but think it's still for actual cards only.

===

You didn't post anything regarding this yet, so...

I did say in an edit to my above post that a custom card deck building section could be useful.

I can add one for Custom Cards directly, but issues are (1) where will this be placed and (2) how many of you are going to use it? 

Ideal plan for if it goes in CC would allow you to post Decklists with any staples as you see fit in addition to the stuff you've made. This would be better fitting given the nature of how these things work.

I cannot speak for Broken if he will allow Custom Cards stuff to be a sub-area in TCG decks.

====

Or you can use the respective Multiples sections and mark it as a Decklist, though I've only seen a select handful of members actually do that over the years. 

====

(I suppose a general poll will be needed to gauge interest.)

Archived