x1 Decode Talker

x1 Cryston Needlefiber

x1 T.G. Wonder Magician

x1 Hot Red Dragon Archfiend

x1 Black Rose Dragon

x1 Goyo Predator

x1 Rising Sun Fang

Future HERO cards are here:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374714-future-hero-posting-these-since-i-need-help-building-a-deck-with-them/

Rising Sun Fang is here:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/366863-rising-sun-fang/?hl=%2Brising+%2Bsun+%2Bfang

(and is used with permission)

Elemental HERO Spark Wingman is in the deck screenshot

The strategy is to use future HERO fusion to ladder into a bunch of cards like how future fusion is used in this video:

However I'm very rusty and behind on current cards so help is appreciated

I want to say that most of the Future HERO cards don't really cut it. IMO you are better off sticking with their Future Fusion, Astral Flash to grab them, and some extra Future HEROes of your choice to feed said Spell. I suggest to dedicate the rest of the deck to Masked HERO/Dark Law and/or Link laddering shenanigans with Vyon and Malicious. Your go-to play should be to fetch their Future Fusion, use it to mill Shadow Mist or Mallicious by revealing Whipmaster. The rest of the plays should remain similar to current HERO builds. Than again, Gaia Defender looks like a solid boss so the card along their Miracle Fusion should be an option as a 1-of; besides, some HERO builds run Solidman already, an EARTH that can be used as material for it.

By the way, a tip: you may as well make Future Fusion as a proper Equip Spell. That way it can synergize a bit better with Isolde.

All in all, I would look for the most successful builds of HEROes nowadays, and find space for the following:

x3 Future HERO Fusion

x3 Future HERO Astral Flash

x1~2 other Future HEROes to feed the Future Fusion

x1~2 Future HERO Laser Whipmaster

x1~2 Sparkwingman

Not an expert of HEROes, but taking a look around, seems the core for HEROes nowadays is:

x3 Shadow Mist

x2~3 Solidman (3 for sure if you are teching the Miracle Fusion & Gaia Defender)

x2 Honest Neos

x3 Malicious

x1 Vyon (maybe 2? IDK)

x3 A Hero Lives

x1 ROTA

x3 E-Call

x3 Mask Change

x1 Poly (for OTKing with Trinity)

Extra Deck:

x2 Dark Law

x1 Anki

Isolde

Some Troymares

x1 Divine Wind (if playing Sparkwingman)

Other options are Junk Forward (Summonable by Isolde if you tech some Equips like Moon Mirror Shield, or if you make the Future Fusion an Equip as suggested above) and Needlfiber since Forward is a Tuner. You can further complement Needlefiber with Ghost Girls, notably Snow Rabbit since Needlfiber --> Summon Snow Rabbit is IMO a solid play to fall back on if your combo is disrupted. Besides, Ghost Girls are meta calls so you are better off playing them already.

Another thing, I'm curious on the banlist you are using because OCG has 2 Stratos and 1 Shadow Mist, while TCG has 3 Shadow Mist and 0 Stratos, so HEROes play differently in both formats.

A bit off-topic but I don't like the concept of Sparkwingman. The name implies it's a Fusion of Sparkman with Wingman, but it is not. I cannot but find it out of place. Its dual Attribute further makes it stand out. IMO it should be reworked as an unique HERO instead of being "a fusion but not really".

I want to say that most of the Future HERO cards don't really cut it. IMO you are better off sticking with their Future Fusion, Astral Flash to grab them, and some extra Future HEROes of your choice to feed said Spell. I suggest to dedicate the rest of the deck to Masked HERO/Dark Law and/or Link laddering shenanigans with Vyon and Malicious. Your go-to play should be to fetch their Future Fusion, use it to mill Shadow Mist or Mallicious by revealing Whipmaster. The rest of the plays should remain similar to current HERO builds. Than again, Gaia Defender looks like a solid boss so the card along their Miracle Fusion should be an option as a 1-of; besides, some HERO builds run Solidman already, an EARTH that can be used as material for it.

By the way, a tip: you may as well make Future Fusion as a proper Equip Spell. That way it can synergize a bit better with Isolde.

All in all, I would look for the most successful builds of HEROes nowadays, and find space for the following:

x3 Future HERO Fusion

x3 Future HERO Astral Flash

x1~2 other Future HEROes to feed the Future Fusion

x1~2 Future HERO Laser Whipmaster

x1~2 Sparkwingman

Not an expert of HEROes, but taking a look around, seems the core for HEROes nowadays is:

x3 Shadow Mist

x2~3 Solidman (3 for sure if you are teching the Miracle Fusion & Gaia Defender)

x2 Honest Neos

x3 Malicious

x1 Vyon (maybe 2? IDK)

x3 A Hero Lives

x1 ROTA

x3 E-Call

x3 Mask Change

x1 Poly (for OTKing with Trinity)

Extra Deck:

x2 Dark Law

x1 Anki

Isolde

Some Troymares

x1 Divine Wind (if playing Sparkwingman)

Other options are Junk Forward (Summonable by Isolde if you tech some Equips like Moon Mirror Shield, or if you make the Future Fusion an Equip as suggested above) and Needlfiber since Forward is a Tuner. You can further complement Needlefiber with Ghost Girls, notably Snow Rabbit since Needlfiber --> Summon Snow Rabbit is IMO a solid play to fall back on if your combo is disrupted. Besides, Ghost Girls are meta calls so you are better off playing them already.

Another thing, I'm curious on the banlist you are using because OCG has 2 Stratos and 1 Shadow Mist, while TCG has 3 Shadow Mist and 0 Stratos, so HEROes play differently in both formats.

A bit off-topic but I don't like the concept of Sparkwingman. The name implies it's a Fusion of Sparkman with Wingman, but it is not. I cannot but find it out of place. Its dual Attribute further makes it stand out. IMO it should be reworked as an unique HERO instead of being "a fusion but not really".

Thanks for the prompt reply. Making Future HERO Fusion a continuous spell is due to programming limitations not allowing it to be an equip spell yet not equip to something when it resolves. I haven't looked to see what Stratos is at in this format's banlist yet, but I will.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Making Future HERO Fusion a continuous spell is due to programming limitations not allowing it to be an equip spell yet not equip to something when it resolves. I haven't looked to see what Stratos is at in this format's banlist yet, but I will.

Is that so?

Perhaps if you take a look at pseudo-Reborn Equips like Spellbook of Life you may find a solution? Otherwise go for a Harpie Lady clause that also treats it as an Equip at all times.

Archived