Watchful Seedling - Written

Dn't_Be_Ah_Pansy

Watchful Seedling

Level: 1/ Plant-Type/ Light Attribute /Effect Monster 

ATK/0 & DEF/1000

(Effect:)

When this card is send to the GY by battle or card effect: Target up to 2 Plant-Type Monsters with 2 Different Attributes from your hand or GY. Except "Watchful Seedling" shuffle the targets into the deck. This effect cant be negated by your opponents card effects. You can only use the effect of "Watchful Seedling" Once Per Turn.

Most you can really do with this card is recycle Lonefire targets and whatever else (assuming this does shuffle into the Deck). But besides that, it's pretty situational except in maybe Sylvans or Aromage (to an extent), but I think a few of them do share Levels to an extent. Would've been better if it were optional so you don't miss the timing (or up to 2, so you're not forcing self to return both), but it's your choice to change it or not. Removing the Level/Attribute restriction would be fine too, or at least the Level thing.

===

As for Krawler, don't worry about the grammar; provided it's at least readable and you can generally understand it, it's fine. Card grammar is still something a lot of members have issues with; vets included. Then again, English isn't the first language for a lot of members either, but that's another topic.

You might want to fix the grammar but other than that the cards pretty good

Most you can really do with this card is recycle Lonefire targets and whatever else (assuming this does shuffle into the Deck). But besides that, it's pretty situational except in maybe Sylvans or Aromage (to an extent), but I think a few of them do share Levels to an extent. Would've been better if it were optional so you don't miss the timing (or up to 2, so you're not forcing self to return both), but it's your choice to change it or not. Removing the Level/Attribute restriction would be fine too, or at least the Level thing.

===

As for Krawler, don't worry about the grammar; provided it's at least readable and you can generally understand it, it's fine. Card grammar is still something a lot of members have issues with; vets included. Then again, English isn't the first language for a lot of members either, but that's another topic.

Thank you to both of you, sorry Krawler, card text to me is had to figure out the exactly thing to put on the card, choice of words and actions are kinda hard to put in to a custom card i do appreciate the feed back and i tried to fix it please quote me if I've made another  mistake 

Flash Flyer - Sakura, you where right on the nail with the recycling the Sylvan's part, the only one in the deck that does it good is Lotuswain and that's a Level 5 in a deck that its only really in portent high level monsters are Sagequoia & Hermitree, i really wanted to help the deck out in a way that wasn't direct support, i wish they get a Link monster to help them out but, i don't see that happening.... (Sad Face) but you where right with effect helping Sylvan's out. if there are anymore suggestions on this card, please to make sure to comment again 

Thank You. 

Archived