Blightal Shower (When the Gushing Groom Becomes A Gristly Ghoul, Who Ya Gonna Call?)

Black D'Sceptyr

prolly not these guys, 9/10 odds they made the groom that way to begin with okay seriously I need me some serious help if this is the best I can do with a Ghostbusters-ripped cold open

Blightal_Shower.png

[spoiler=Blightal Shower: Info]

DARK/Zombie-Type Effect Monster/Level 1/100 ATK/1300 DEF

Lore: You can reveal 1 Zombie Tuner in your hand: Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, you can make the ATK of 1 other Zombie monster on the field become 1300. If this card is sent to the GY: You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your Deck with 0 ATK or DEF; add this card from the GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Blightal Shower" once per turn.

Going a bit simpler with this, now that the main heft of the Zombie Structure Deck is revealed. Brings itself out from the hand, works hand-in-hand with the Shiranuis to retrieve itself from the GY (and possibly set up stuff to push back into the GY with a well-timed Burial. 

Simple and very efficient, especially for a Level 1-and might be quite helpful to the Uni-Zombie/Shinobi Necro/Knightmare game if you want to knock out something in the hand to retrieve later.

I'll leave it off here-until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

Archived