Photo

Double Helping (Going For Seconds Never Looked So Addictive)

- - - - - Trap copy BDScustoms Set reveal

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:22 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Double_Helping.png

Double Helping: Info

A two-fer on one day, what madness do this be

(ahem)

Anyways

This works on making work with the Set cards, an increasing rarity on this side of the Yugioh elite's card-playing circles. Begin able to put copies of otherwise slow or useful cards in a new way is paramount to making otherwise useless cards on the backrow that much more beneficial.

I speak of otherwise handly Monster-Summoning Traps, (like Dinomist Charge and Geargiagear.)

I speak of cards that could work wonders if they were either done on turns where they don't interfere, (like Pot of Duality and Abyssal Adjudicator).

And I definitely speak of cards that can work wonders when either done in duplicate or benefit from banishment, (like Mask Change and Metaphys Ascension, respectively). 

All of that and more can be enhanced through the self-treatment known as Double Helping!

Until the next card, folks, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

WITH THIS: 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users