Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wingray: Inverse Raidraptors! (26/26) (sorry)

- - - - - AGM Written Winged Beast LIGHT Xyz Rank-Down LEGACY

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:00 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Imagine reverse Raidraptors. Yeah. These nocturnal winged mammals form all the lowest ranks, their highest being 6, and use Rank-Down spells get to their most annoying monsters. They're LIGHT, too, so they clash with Raidraptors rather impressively in a Duel. Whats strange is that they have a Rank-down version of literally every Rank-up the Raidraptors use. Freaky, but they're cute so I'll let it slide.

Main Deck Monsters: (10)

Xyz Monsters (7):

Spell/Trap Support: (3)

Rank-Down-Magic Spells: (6)

Alright, bear with me on this one.

It said the lowest ranks, but it also said Raidraptors. I love Raidraptors, and wanted to try my hand at ripping them off redoing them. Designed all of these after bats, but otherwise tried to make each card a counterpart of an original Raidraptor monster. Of course, I could understand if it just directly translated gimmicks it would get rather tiresome, so I tried to be a bit more creative than that. Be sure to tell if that failed, and i just ended up with a cheap bootleg!

Basic design with the cards is that if you have any 3 of them, you'll be able to make plays. I like the slow combos Raidraptors could do, but it was rather easy to brick, and with a bunch of Level 5s this could be even more so. I feel I've ironed them out, but am a little iffy with a few cards. Rather happy with the Xyzs and S/T support, though the Rank-Down-Magic could probably be cut down a bit. Can't think what I want to drop for the moment (probably one of the latter two though)

Grounded Nyctimene lacks any of the restrictions present on its Raidraptor Rank-Up-Magic searcher counterpart, and I don't know if that'll end up being a problem. Not very future-proofed, true, but I've always thought that Vulture was far too future-proofed, so that's why its pretty basic. Other than that, the only thing I can think of being a problem is Purity Force, which can be quite powerful if you have the Extra Deck space and side correctly, but considering how specific it is, I think it's still fine.

Hopefully there's not too many here for you guys to look through, and feel free to comment only on one or two of them. And, as always, CnC is much appreciated!

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Topic Starter
  • Dova

• 3,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:00 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Bump.

Dova