[TFZ] Fantasia

I really like that first one. It looks really busy, but I think all of the elements just work, to where its not too crowded. The upper left corner may be the exception, especially with the little white fractal thingy, but its overall just  very cohesive. Its got the classic 25 texture, that grainy sort of texture that somehow just works in like every piece, and  in conjunction with the way  the focal was  lit  makes the blending look seamless. Really cool piece

Second tag, I think everything to the left of that really bright spot is brilliant. You got a cool crosshatch flow going  on, and for whats pretty close to a monochrome, I don't feel like the color or  any of  that  detracts from  the piece. The right side, idk, looks kinda like some displaced clipping masks. I feel like that space just could've been better utilized

For your  sotw piece, I think ive changed  my mind in that I really like both sides  of the tags, but I think if the light/dark split came closer to the focal, or perhaps like at the woman's  head that would've been a cool transition. And I'm not sure if its really monotone, but it'd def be cool to see where you could take the color so its not as heavily yellow

Some really solid pieces though. I never get tired of  your style, and you always seem to find new ways to impress

Archived