4. freedom.png

5. SJQFTXg.png

[spoiler=-]

Entry Deadline: Saturday 25th August

Theme: Freedom

Theme excerpt:

"Freedom is never given; it is won."

Rule-set:

• All submissions must be PMed to me prior to the deadline.

• You're allowed to change your submission, just PM any modifications.

• Once submitted you may not post the piece in Showcase until the competition concludes.

• The theme is a guideline, although it's recommended you execute it well for voting purposes, it's still up to your artistic interpretation.

• The maximum dimensions for your submission are 550 pixels for width and/or length.

• Tags made prior to the date of this post are not valid, nor are collaborated pieces.

• Keep the contents of the tag PG-13.

• Ripping (art theft) of any form is not permitted.

Best one to ever come out of YCM. Everything here is top notch quality and purely reminiscent of the theme. I love them all.

I dunno, this one was really good too. Too bad the file for that airplane has been lost.

Going for #5. Always liked that crystalline aesthetic and the colours are super sweet.

this is a tough one, but I think I'm gonna go 4. There's something about this c4d style, while it's fairly common, it's normally difficult to execute. But I quite liked it here. The allusion to freedom is most obvious here, but it's more of a dystopic feel, which I can get on board with. Along those lines though, I think maybe a little less sparkle and more dark/unsaturated tones could work to your advantage with the theme

Archived