Titan will return again?

vobo

Except, as established, that card does not actually exist in Yugi's deck. It appeared all of once, in the Virtual World, which is explicitly not Yugi's deck, so it would not have been a part of the deck that was on display.

Is there any evidence suggesting that Banner stole it? He uses the card, to be certain, but there's nothing suggesting that he was not the original owner of the card. He uses all four of the Spirit cards as fodder for Elemental Absorber.

As it stands, there are four Titans we are discussing.

1. The Rock Spirit that Yugi uses in one duel, during the Virtual World arc, solely to have an instant tribute for Des Volstgalph.

2. The Titan that was hired by Crowler, and later becomes a Shadow Rider.

3. The Rock Spirit that was banished alongside the other three elemental spirits.

4. The Titan that Yubel "summons" in the Duel Spirit world.

This theory suggests that all four all of these characters/cards were all in fact one and the same, rather than three separate copies of the same character, and an otherwise unrelated character who just happens to share the same name. There is nothing between both shows that connects even two of these appearances, let alone all four, but I suppose this could make for a decent premise for a fanfic if you really wanted to write that.

You can't fool me. We always see this movement in the series shows the evil leader after a long period of time although his disappearance shows the opposite

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically despite the reasonable arguments posted in this thread, we were unable to persuade you that Titan is not coming back. That is a pity.

Wow, you still insist. Well if he disappeared to Violet as you claim. How did Chumley remember Titan in episode 50 of Yugioh GX?

They’re sealed though, and before you use Dark Side of Dimensions, that was a separate continuity to the main series anime.

In fact it was also painted on the walls of the show in episode 5 of Yugioh GX

But remember, if you still suspect his return, you can come back here whenever you want.

You can't fool me. We always see this movement in the series shows the evil leader after a long period of time although his disappearance shows the opposite

The evil leader we saw was Kagemaru, and later Darkness/Nightshroud in season 4, and Nightshroud had much more of a direct involvement with the Abandoned Dorm than Titan ever did. Titan was, at best, a minor villain chosen to fill out the ranks of the Shadow Riders and give Alexis an appropriate opponent.

You all seem to have been shocked by my evidence. Well, let me conclude this theory that Titan will be back again, and that's final. Thank you all for watching.

No, I'm shocked that you still believe this will happen.

It is not known how long they were on the walls though. Likely were there before the items were sealed.

I don't suspect his return though.

How do you know that the seal will not be decoded and used again after it has been sealed. All that happened in Yugioh actually is to banish any suspicions that Titan will come back again

How do you know that the seal will not be decoded and used again after it has been sealed. All that happened in Yugioh actually is to banish any suspicions that Titan will come back again

The Millennium Items fell down a chasm and was permanently sealed in the tomb that collapsed.

You disappoint me. You couldn't prove that Titan is not the Rock Spirit so how can you prove that he is unable to return by the seven millennium items you guys really have a lot to learn. Why don't you try again?

But Titan ISN'T the Rock Spirit. Is it difficult to grasp the concept that two characters can share the same name. Furthermore The Rock Spirit wasn't referred to as Titan in the dub. Also WE have a lot to learn? On the contrary, I think it is you that has a lot to learn.

The Millennium Items fell down a chasm and was permanently sealed in the tomb that collapsed.

But Titan ISN'T the Rock Spirit. Is it difficult to grasp the concept that two characters can share the same name. Furthermore The Rock Spirit wasn't referred to as Titan in the dub. Also WE have a lot to learn? On the contrary, I think it is you that has a lot to learn.

As I said if it's sealed I don't see what prevents the seal from being broken again. Second, I don't know where you've heard it stamped. I didn't see her stamp at all, and if we assume he said he was a Titan in dubbing, he would doubt the Titan's return.

As I said if it's sealed I don't see what prevents the seal from being broken again. Second, I don't know where you've heard it stamped. I didn't see her stamp at all, and if we assume he said he was a Titan in dubbing, he would doubt the Titan's return.

The tomb is in a pretty remote place and if anyone (who wasn't aware of what was inside) were to walk past... if at all, they would simply not pay it any mind.

Second, The Rock Spirit was only referred to as Titan in the Japanese version, and I'd assume 4Kids decided to leave him nameless to not confuse him with Titan from season 1. 

The tomb is in a pretty remote place and if anyone (who wasn't aware of what was inside) were to walk past... if at all, they would simply not pay it any mind.

Second, The Rock Spirit was only referred to as Titan in the Japanese version, and I'd assume 4Kids decided to leave him nameless to not confuse him with Titan from season 1.

4kids also cut a scene that Chumley remembered Titan and this is the distorted version. So what's the point?

You disappoint me. You couldn't prove that Titan is not the Rock Spirit so how can you prove that he is unable to return by the seven millennium items you guys really have a lot to learn. Why don't you try again?

Again, it's not on us to prove that this is not the case. You need to prove that Titan - the Shadow Rider, at least - is the Rock Spirit, and you have provided no evidence towards that.

Archived