Titan will return again?

vobo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't put words in their mouth. At no point did they say they believe that Titan could return. They were suggesting that Titan should show up in an event for Duel Links, which is not the same thing as what you believe.

Maybe, but this guy is also believing. In addition, no one objected to his return there at all.

https://ygoforums.com/showthread.php?t=101501

Dude. You used the same username there, so we know that's you. And it looks you created an account for that forum just to post that.

"No one objected" because only one person responded, and just to say that they barely remember Titan, and that they should rewatch GX. A lack of comments one way or another is not the same thing as actively supporting your theory.

Dude. You used the same username there, so we know that's you. And it looks you created an account for that forum just to post that.

"No one objected" because only one person responded, and just to say that they barely remember Titan, and that they should rewatch GX. A lack of comments one way or another is not the same thing as actively supporting your theory.

Watch Yugioh GX It doesn't take long, and if they had an objection, they'd come up with evidence against me. They are simply shocked by my evidence and they have no word to say in front of me.

Actually, what I'm trying to say is that this guy also believes in his return.

It only proves that he wants him in Duel Links, and as I said "duel links =/= anime".

Watch Yugioh GX It doesn't take long, and if they had an objection, they'd come up with evidence against me. They are simply shocked by my evidence and they have no word to say in front of me.

They weren't shocked by your "evidence", they simply forgot he was a character and it IS possible to forget about characters in anime.

It only proves that he wants him in Duel Links, and as I said "duel links =/= anime".

They weren't shocked by your "evidence", they simply forgot he was a character and it IS possible to forget about characters in anime.

By the way, just to remind you again, you've been unable to prove

1. Titan is not The Rock Spirit

2. He is not able to return by the seven Millennium items

3. These people don't agree with me

1. There is no evidence suggesting that the other Titan is the Rock Spirit. Can you prove that he is the Rock Spirit? You're asking us to disprove something that you yourself have not proven.

2. Titan has no real connection to the Millennium Items, since the puzzle he used was fake. Again, you need to prove that he would be able to return with the seven items.

3. You need to prove that they do agree with you, especially when one of those people is yourself, only on a different forum.

Prove each of your arguments before you ask us to refute them.

1. There is no evidence suggesting that the other Titan is the Rock Spirit. Can you prove that he is the Rock Spirit? You're asking us to disprove something that you yourself have not proven.

2. Titan has no real connection to the Millennium Items, since the puzzle he used was fake. Again, you need to prove that he would be able to return with the seven items.

3. You need to prove that they do agree with you, especially when one of those people is yourself, only on a different forum.

Prove each of your arguments before you ask us to refute them.

Still no convincing evidence.

What are you talking about? Master of Oz has 4200 attack points

I'm glad you recognise that you have no convincing evidence.

I agree, because said evidence holds no water/can be refuted easily.

I'm not sure if I would call my position based on "evidence", because it is based entirely around something not being there. If you believe that I have not offered any evidence for my position, it's because I have no such burden to meet, but you do. Since you answered absolutely none of my questions, I will ask once more that you show your evidence.

1. Prove that Titan is the Rock Spirit.

2. Prove that the Millennium Items can bring back Titan.

3. Prove that other people agree with you.

vobo for a theory to be discussed you have to give evidence on your side otherwise I'll have to lock this again

Responding with "No you're wrong I'm right" every other post is basically spam.

To be fair, I feel that this thread should be locked because he's being stubborn about this and is adamant that he's right and we're wrong.

This should sum up this thread (as we've been unable to convince him otherwise)

i1raNRT.png

I do apologise for posting the pic, but it is relevant

Also, I'm not gonna lie (and I rarely like to get political), but for some reason, I have seen a correlation between this thread and the Brexit negotiations.

Yeah, I think this really should be locked. I have seen far too many arguments over minutiae that basically amount to "You haven't proven me wrong, therefore I am wrong." Heck, despite his insistence that neither of us have offered any convincing evidence, I would say that British and I have been fairly on the same page here. We both try to ask direct questions, but vobo either ignores us entirely, or answers us with a response completely unrelated to what we're quoting.

This conversation is pretty clearly going nowhere, and after four pages of vobo refusing to offer evidence despite requests to do so, is there any point in keeping this open?

Hang on, are you saying that you think Titan will return in VRAINS or later?

Probably in the context of GX, which again, unless TV Tokyo decides it's worth the time and money to explain what happened to a minor character in a series that ended 10 years ago, it is only fan speculation.

Yes, ARC-V had cameos from other series, but only the major ones showed up and they were just Alternate Universe versions; not the literal ones from GX. I severely doubt VRAINS will even bother answering this question.

And honestly speaking, I really think this should've been locked already (and going to do so right now) because no valid conversation is left.

Archived