Heyo?

Pink Sparkle

I have ADHD and I am currenctly very hyped for this forum so expect to see me very frequently for a week and then dissapear forever because I propably forgot about the site.

Also the profile picture editor thing doesn't seem to work perfectly?!? Which is all kinds'a sadballs 'cause I had a really cute picture of Shiro I wanted as a profile thingywob. 

Ok

Thanks

Bye

Fun facts about me: Yes

The name (Pink Sparkles) comes from my favorite make-up product which I don't wear because I'm poooooor.

Edit: The profile picture works! IT'S ALIVE!

The image uploader for this site has been broken for a while (manual doesn't work, but using URLs does).

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Pink Sparkles.

Before you go further, I have to ask that you look over the site rules and whatnot so you understand our policies. They are very technical in wording, but most of it is common sense stuff like "don't be disrespectful towards other members" and so forth. Certain sections have more specific things that differ from the rest of the site, so be warned about that. 

If you have questions about anything, please don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite.

====

Hope to see you around for the long run :D

Hello there, Pink Sparkle!

Sakura's already covered the rules part so I'll skip that.

And don't worry about disappearing. Some members leave for short periods of time, while others for longer periods. Some frequently, while others out of nowhere. Temporarily, permanently, ect. Either way, I see you've already started some activity outside of the I introductions, so that's a good sign.

But regardless, make yourself comfortable. Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

I'm usually the first to these threads, but it looks like the rest of the usual welcome wagon's beaten me to it. Better late than never though.

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

My name is Yui, and I'll be your designated tour guide for today. If you look to your left, you will see that YCM has a lot of different sections for a lot of different hobbies and interests. Or if you want to be more literal, you'll see the site background, but bear with me. I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about finding this place, since that's a good sign that you'll stick around. I do wish you would have specified some stuff you're into so I could point you to the appropriate sections, but a bit of blind exploration never hurt anyone. Think of it like a tiny adventure almost!

I'm going to assume you've already looked over the rules since Sakura already specified that in the first post, but I feel like I should quickly remind you that individual sections also have their own rules on top of the site rules. Any areas you plan to frequent should warrant a look at their rules. Be sure to have fun with your time on this website, and hopefully we'll see plenty of you to come (^_^)/

Archived