Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Heyo?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Pink Sparkle

Pink Sparkle

• Members
  • 10 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 PM

I have ADHD and I am currenctly very hyped for this forum so expect to see me very frequently for a week and then dissapear forever because I propably forgot about the site.

Also the profile picture editor thing doesn't seem to work perfectly?!? Which is all kinds'a sadballs 'cause I had a really cute picture of Shiro I wanted as a profile thingywob. 

Ok

Thanks

Bye

Fun facts about me: Yes

The name (Pink Sparkles) comes from my favorite make-up product which I don't wear because I'm poooooor.

Edit: The profile picture works! IT'S ALIVE!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,984 posts
    Last Visit 30 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

The image uploader for this site has been broken for a while (manual doesn't work, but using URLs does).

But anyway, welcome to YCM, Pink Sparkles.

Before you go further, I have to ask that you look over the site rules and whatnot so you understand our policies. They are very technical in wording, but most of it is common sense stuff like "don't be disrespectful towards other members" and so forth. Certain sections have more specific things that differ from the rest of the site, so be warned about that. 

If you have questions about anything, please don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite.

====

Hope to see you around for the long run :D

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

mido9

mido9

Preeeeeeeeeeetty good member

• Endless Nine

• 2,975 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:05 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Hello, welcome to YCM. I like your NGNL avatar

Fumo Fumo

FNvV7v.gif

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,681 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:02 AM
Hello there, Pink Sparkle!

Sakura's already covered the rules part so I'll skip that.

And don't worry about disappearing. Some members leave for short periods of time, while others for longer periods. Some frequently, while others out of nowhere. Temporarily, permanently, ect. Either way, I see you've already started some activity outside of the I introductions, so that's a good sign.

But regardless, make yourself comfortable. Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker. Enjoy your stay.

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,598 posts
    Last Visit 36 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

I'm usually the first to these threads, but it looks like the rest of the usual welcome wagon's beaten me to it. Better late than never though.

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

My name is Yui, and I'll be your designated tour guide for today. If you look to your left, you will see that YCM has a lot of different sections for a lot of different hobbies and interests. Or if you want to be more literal, you'll see the site background, but bear with me. I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about finding this place, since that's a good sign that you'll stick around. I do wish you would have specified some stuff you're into so I could point you to the appropriate sections, but a bit of blind exploration never hurt anyone. Think of it like a tiny adventure almost!

I'm going to assume you've already looked over the rules since Sakura already specified that in the first post, but I feel like I should quickly remind you that individual sections also have their own rules on top of the site rules. Any areas you plan to frequent should warrant a look at their rules. Be sure to have fun with your time on this website, and hopefully we'll see plenty of you to come (^_^)/

59c.gif

stuff I've won

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users