Grave Murmurer (Behind the Bindings Lies A Brutal Barbarian)

Black D'Sceptyr

grave.png

[spoiler=Grave Murmurer: Info]

DARK/Fiend-Type Link Effect Monster/Link-2/0 ATK

Link Arrows: Bottom, Bottom Right

Lore: 2 Level 2 or lower Fiend monsters

If this card is Link Summoned or banished from the GY: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. If this card is sent to the GY, while there are only DARK or Fiend monsters in your GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Fiend monster with 0 DEF from your hand or GY. You can only use each effect of  "Grave Murmurer" once per turn.

This time, deciding to go after destruction on one tack while forwarding the gamestate by its departure is the endpoint for me with this Link.

It's a a bit related to Grave Squirmer but then not. The second effect folds into the first if you play pure Fiends. My main issue is with the material lineup I didn't want this to be too generic-any higher a Level and it'd run into Cherubini's turf, any less restrictions and Masterking might end up getting punted. Its to have it maintain its own place while not being too hard to access (one Grinder Golem can get you this) and this is what resulted. 

Feel free to let me know if I can go lower with this card's requirements-until the next one, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived