Thar Rates Music

Thar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So damn catchy. (Song starts at 0:58, yeah this music video has a long intro.)

Ah yes, the nostalgia is real here. This was my jam back in the day.

4/5, the pop kid I was back then is grown out of, but this hasn't lost its magic

also, just to rub it in your face, i saw psychostick in concert.

Good for you, man. Not really a live music guy myself, so it's all good.

This gets a 4/5. So funny and joyful. I'd definitely jam to this if I heard it in a bar.

Here's probably one of my favorite themes from the Blazblue fighting series

3.5/5, it's pretty dope, though can't say I find it as appealing as other themes. Not really a fan of Blazblue or fighting games in general, either, but that's irrelevant.

Video gets a 5/5

Song gets a 3.5/5. Simple and effective rhythm, though nothing outstanding.

Dude yes, Fatboy Slim was the sheet.

3.5/5, nostalgic but not really my favorite, mostly in retrospect. Younger me would give it a 4.

4/5, I was wondering who this was in D12 for a second then I recognized the voice. Shame he got shot, though. That's Detroit for ya, I guess.

4/5

Scottish pirate metal... can you fall under any more of a badass genre name?

Also there's a midget version of the band in the video... funking. yes.

Literally everybody except Ja thinks Shady Records won this beef lol. It started with Ja and 50, but I guess since 50 was signed on by Em, Shady Records got involved. Then, Ja made the mistake of insulting Em’s daughter, who was probably like 7 or so at the time. Thus, Shady Records responded with this.

I'm getting a Psyopus vibe from this

4/5, Hard sheet is good sheet

Literally everybody except Ja thinks Shady Records won this beef lol. It started with Ja and 50, but I guess since 50 was signed on by Em, Shady Records got involved. Then, Ja made the mistake of insulting Em’s daughter, who was probably like 7 or so at the time. Thus, Shady Records responded with this.

5/5, Em's diss tracks are some of the best. Talk sheet get hit, let alone from someone with so many big connections in the business.

Holy sheet my sides hurt from this

Metallica gets a 4/5, if the meme was a genuine suggestion, the serious score would be a 1/5 cause why

3/5, not a fan of PATD but I can't say I dislike them

Archived