Orbital Hydralander - Single to archetype

Perry Ellis.

I recently made an entry in the “Single to Archetype “ game in the card workshop and it inspired me to do my own “Single to Archetype” with a monster of my choosing. For this archetype I chose “Orbital hyrdalander” as the Single. I decided to asethticly make them the mecha phantom beasts but instead of basing the mecha on a type of animal I chose to focus on Ancient Greek monsters

[spoiler=Monsters]

Orbital Pegastrike

DARK | Level 7 | Machine | Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having 3 or more monsters in your GY and no monsters in your GY with the same name. Once per turn (Quick Effect), send the bottom 2 cards of your Deck to the GY, Destroy Spell/Trap cards equal to the number of “Orbital” cards sent to the GY by this effect. If this card is in the GY while there is another “Orbital Pegastrike” in your GY also, you can shuffle this card and 1 other “Orbital” monster with a different name back into your Deck. The effects of “Orbital Pegastrike” can only be activated once per turn.

2700/1200

Orbital Docklops

DARK | Level 6 | Machine | Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having 3 or more monsters in your GY and no monsters in your GY with the same name. Once per turn, you can target 1 other “Orbital” monster in your GY, add that card to your hand; then if you do, send 1 other “Orbital” monster from your Deck to your GY. If this card is in the GY while there is another “Orbital Docklops” in your GY also, you can shuffle this card and 1 other “Orbital” monster with a different name back into your Deck. The effects of “Orbital Docklops” can only be activated once per turn.

2300/1600

Orbital Nemean Shuttle

DARK | Level 5 | Machine | Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by having 3 or more monsters in your GY and no monsters in your GY with the same name. When this card is Special Summoned: you can target up to 2 “Orbital” monster(s) with different names in your GY, Special Summon those targets and if you do send 2 other “Orbital” monster(s) from your Deck to the GY. If this card is in the GY while there is another “Orbital Nemean Shuttle” in your GY also, you can shuffle this card and 1 other “Orbital” monster with a different name back into your Deck. The effects of “Orbital Nemean Shuttle” can only be activated once per turn.

1900/1800

Orbital Cerberocket

DARK | Level 4 | Machine | Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card; add 1 “Orbital” monster from your Deck to your hand. Once while this card is in the GY and there are no monsters in your GY with the same name, if your opponent would destroy a “Orbital” card; you can negate the destruction and if you do, destroy that card. The effects of “Orbital Cerberocket” can only be activated once per turn.

1300/1700

Orbital Centaluanch

DARK | Level 4 | Machine | Effect

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 “Orbital” monster from your Deck to your GY; add 1 “Orbital” Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. Once while this card is in the GY and there are no monsters in your GY with the same name, if a “Orbital” monster is targeted by a monster effect, you can negate that effect and if you do, return that card to your opponent’s hand. The effects of “Orbital Centaluanch” can only be activated once per turn.

1400/1900

Orbital Satyrite

DARK | Level 1 | Machine | Effect

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) and if you do, you can send up to 2 “Orbital” monster(s) from your Deck to your GY. If this card is sent to the GY, you can Special Summon 1 “Orbital” monster from your GY, but it’s effects are negated also it is destroyed during the End Phase. Once while this card is in the GY and there are no monsters in your GY with the same name, you can Special Summon this card but banish it when it leaves the field. The effects of “Orbital Satyrlite” can only be activated once per turn.

100/2200

[spoiler= Spells]

Orbital Docking Lander - Olympus

Field Spell

You can shuffle 1 “Orbital” monster from your GY into your Deck, draw cards equal to the number of “Orbital” monsters in your GY with different names. During a battle involving a “Orbital” monster, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the damage step. You can only activate this card once per turn.

[spoiler= Traps]

The 12 Orbital Trials

Continuous Trap

Your opponent cannot activate card effects in response to the activation of “Orbital” monster effects. If a “Orbital” monster is shuffled back into the Deck, target 1 card on the field; shuffle that card into the Deck. You can only activate the effects of “The 12 Orbital Trials” once per turn.

Archived