Fusion Summoning concept *OCG help needed*

I Hate Snatch Steal

<Archetype name here> Fusion

Normal Spell

Reveal 1 "<Archtype name here>" card form your hand or banish 1 from your GY; send from your side of the field or your hand to the GY fusion materials listed on 1 Fusion Monster with less then 3500 ATK in your Extra Deck and if you do, Special Summon that monster ignoring summoning conditions (This is treated as a Fusion Summon with the sent monsters as the materials.)

Yes you can use fusion substitute monsters here. OCG help for that would be nice too.

The idea behind this card is that you can fusion summon any monster that lists fusion materials using this card, including Evil HEROs (that normally require Dark Fusion) and contact fusions. I'm not sure if this would break anything in today's fast paced disruption prone meta so I thought I'd see what people thought.

edit: Less then 3500 ATK because of Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon

The rest of the archetype would support this mechanic, and it would have more then just the 1 card shown below.

<Archetype Name Here> Monster 1

Level 4

LIGHT

0/0

You can reveal 1 "<Archetype name here> Fusion" in your hand and Pay half your LP; once, if you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster this turn, you can banish monsters from your hand, field, and/or GY as the Fusion Materials. You can only use this effect of "<Archetype Name Here> Monster 1" once per turn.

(Stats subject to change)

I think for the first card you should actually go the graph sorcerer way (what I call cheat summoning), and treat it as fusion summon. Because even if it ignores summonig conditions i dont think it can by pass contact fusion-like monsters since they are not ment to be fusion summoned (I might be wrong). Special Summoning them and treat it like a fusion summon might make more sense in this case.

Archived