Firewall Dragon Rider

zTiRmJ9.png

Firewall Dragon Rider

Level 7

LIGHT

Cyberse/Fusion/Effect

3000/3000

"Firewall Dragon" + "Decode Talker"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above monsters you control into the Deck. Gains 300 ATK and DEF for each monster on the field. You can only use each of the following effects of "Firewall Dragon Rider" once per turn. When your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a card(s) you control (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster from your side of the field or your hand; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. (Quick Effect) You can target 1 monster on the field or in either GY, and if your opponent controls more cards then you do, you can target 1 additional monster your opponent controls; return that target(s) to the hand(s). If this face-up card leaves the field: you can special summon 1 monster from your hand.

Full Size art:

https://www.deviantart.com/sujinjian/art/Decode-Talker-and-Firewall-Dragon-688517243

I like this against my better judgement. The cards aren't particularly synergistic, yet their Fusion certainly rewards the 7 monster requirement. Works as a beater and as a seperate form of protection, although said protection is extremely limited with both HOPT, resource eating, and only working on specific effects. Last effect is cool though; like how you've expanded on that. I don't see any of Firewall's SSing though, so that's sad ;-;

I like this against my better judgement. The cards aren't particularly synergistic, yet their Fusion certainly rewards the 7 monster requirement. Works as a beater and as a seperate form of protection, although said protection is extremely limited with both HOPT, resource eating, and only working on specific effects. Last effect is cool though; like how you've expanded on that. I don't see any of Firewall's SSing though, so that's sad ;-;

I forgot to add that until you pointed that out.

Archived