Photo

Construct-an-Archetype Game!

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 12:27 PM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

Bamboozled Bayou Bass

Level 4 / WATER / Fish / Effect

1700 / 1200

(Quick Effect) You can change this card's Battle Position. If this card is sent from the field to the GY while in Attack Position: Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Bamboozled Bayou" monster from your GY, except "Bamboozled Bayou Bass". If this card is sent from the field to the GY while in Defense Position: Add 1 Level 4 "Bamboozled Bayou" monster from your Deck to your Hand.  You can only activate each effect of "Bamboozled Bayou Bass" once per turn.

Bamboozled Bayou Bobcat

Level 6 / EARTH / Beast / Effect

2400 / 1800

(Quick Effect) You can change this card's Battle Position. When this card is changed to Attack Position, "Bamboozled Bayou" monsters inflict piercing damage this turn. When this card is changed to Defense Position, all "Bamboozled Bayou" monsters gain 800 ATK and DEF until the End Phase of this turn.

Bamboozled Bayou Preservation

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only as Chain Link 2 or higher; "Bamboozled Bayou" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects, until the End Phase of this turn.

Bamboozled Bayou Pitfall

Counter Trap

If a "Bamboozled Bayou" monster you control changed its Battle Position this turn and a monster effect is activated that targets a "Bamboozled Bayou" card you control: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.

8/18-27

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:24 PM
Bamboozled Bayou Fox
EARTH - Level 4 - Beast/Effect - 1900/300
(Quick Effect): You can change this card's battle position. If this card is changed to Attack Position: You can reduce the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls by 1000. If this card is changed to Defense Position: You can add 1 "Bamboozling Bayou" card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Bamboozling Bayou Fox" once per turn.

Bamboozling Bayou Crocodile
WATER - Level 8 - Reptile/Effect - 2800/1000
If a card your opponent controls is destroyed by battle with or the effect of a "Bamboozling Bayou" card: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. (Quick Effect): You can change this card's battle position. If this card is changed to Attack Position: Negate the effects of all other Attack Position monsters on the field, until the End Phase. If this card is changed to Defense Position: You can banish a number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard up to the number of "Bamboozling Bayou" monsters you control with different names; inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each of their banished cards, then banish any number of Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls, up to 1 for every 500 damage inflicted.

Bamboozling Bayou Heavy Rains
Quick-Play Spell
Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
●Add 1 WATER "Bamboozling Bayou" monster from your Deck to your hand.
●Special Summon 1 EARTH "Bamboozling Bayou" monster from your hand or Graveyard.
You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn it was sent there: Change the battle positions of any number of "Bamboozling Bayou" monsters you control: During the End Phase of this turn, draw 1 card for each "Bamboozling Bayou" monster you controlled when this effect was activated. You can only activate each effect of "Bamboozling Bayou Heavy Rains" once per turn.

Bamboozling Bayou Swaying Reeds
Continuous Spell
"Bamboozling Bayou" monsters you control in Attack Position cannot be destroyed by card effects. "Bamboozling Bayou" monsters you control in Defense Position cannot be destroyed by battle. If a "Bamboozling Bayou" monster you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect), and is not: Your opponent banishes 1 random card from their hand.

12/18-27
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:05 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Bamboozled Bayou Eel

WATER/Sea Serpent-Type Effect Monster/Level 6/2000 ATK/2400 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can change this card’s battle position. While this card is in Attack Position, it cannot be targeted for attacks while you control a Token, also all “Bamboozled Eel Tokens” you control can attack directly. If this card is changed to Defense Position: You can Special Summon 1 “Bamboozled Eel Token” (Sea Serpent/WATER/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF), and if you do, this card loses 2 Levels and 500 ATK.  You can only use this effect of “Bamboozled Bayou Eel” up to twice while this card is face-up on the field.

Bamboozled Bayou Grizzly

EARTH/Beast-Type Effect Monster/Level  4/1700 ATK/900 DEF

Lore: When the battle positions of a monster(s) on the field is changed, when 3 other monsters with different names have changed their battle positions this turn: You can banish 1 Special Summon this card from your hand. (Quick Effect): You can change this card’s battle position. Up to twice per turn, if this card’s battle position is changed: You can make 1 monster in the same battle position as this card lose 900 ATK or DEF (your choice).  You can only Summon “Bamboozled Bayou Grizzly(s)” once per turn.

Charting of the Bamboozled Bayou

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: When you control a “Bamboozled” monster: during the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each different name among the monsters whose battle positions were changed this turn. You can only activate 1 “Charting of the Bamboozled Bayou” per turn.

Bamboozled Bayou Swamp Snare

Counter Trap Card

Lore: When a Spell/Trap is activated, while you control a Defense Position “Bamboozled” monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, and if you do, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls if you control an Attack Position “Bamboozled” monster.  If all monsters you control are in Attack or Defense Position (min. 2): You can destroy 1 face-up “Bamboozled” card you control, and if you do, Set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of “Bamboozled Bayou Swamp Snare”  once per turn.

16/18-27

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
Bamboozled Bayou Crawmad
WATER - Level 4 - Aqua/Effect - 0/2500
(Quick Effect): You can change this card's battle position. If this card is changed to Attack Position, you can target 1 other Attack Position monster on the field: That target's ATK becomes 0, also increase this card's ATK by the original ATK of the target until the End Phase. If this card is changed to Defense Position, and your opponent does not control a monster in the same column as this card: You can move this card to one of your unoccupied Monster Zones; Special Summon 1 "Bamboozled Bayou" monster from your hand or Graveyard. You can only activate each effect of "Bamboozled Bayou Crawmad" once per turn.

Mosquito Swarm in the Bamboozled Bayou
Continuous Trap
When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Bamboozled Bayou" monster from your Deck. If the battle position of a "Bamboozled Bayou" monster you control changes: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent, and reduce the ATK and DEF of all monsters your opponent controls by 100.

New prompt!

Overloader - Alita the Morningstar
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1600/0
If you control a face-up "Overloader" card in your Spell/Trap Zone: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is equipped with an "Overloader" card: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if an "Overloader" monster is in your Graveyard after this effect resolves, you can banish 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card from your Graveyard to a face-up "Overloader" monster you control as an Equip Spell with the following effect:
●The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Overloader - Mari the Xyphos
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1200/800
If this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 2 "Overloader" cards with different names from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is equipped with an "Overloader" card: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if an "Overloader" monster is in your Graveyard after this effect resolves, you can add 1 "Overloader" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card from your Graveyard to a face-up "Overloader" monster you control as an Equip Spell with the following effect:
●At the start of the Damage Step, if the equipped monster battles: Negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, until the End Phase. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Overloader - Gloria the Buckler
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 100/2200
If yoh take damage from your opponent's attack or effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand; gain LP equal to double the amount of damage inflicted, then draw 1 card. If this card is equipped with an "Overloader" card: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if an "Overloader" monster is in your Graveyard after this effect resolves, you can banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand. You can only activate each of the above effects of this card's name once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card from your Graveyard to a face-up "Overloader" monster you control as an Equip Spell with the following effect:
●Your opponent cannot declare an attack or activate monster effects on the field, except with their monster with the highest DEF. In the case of a tie (2+ monsters), your opponent chooses 1 monster. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Overloader Lacquer
Quick-Play Spell
Until the End Phase, "Overloader" monsters you control cannot be targeted for your opponent's card effects, also they gain ATK equal to their original ATK. If this card is shuffled into your Deck from outside it, you can reveal this card: Your opponent excavates the top 3 cards of your Deck before your Deck is shuffled, adds 1 to your hand, and returns the remaining 2 to the top of your Deck. You can only activate each effect of "Overloader Lacquer" once per turn.

4/18-27
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
Bumping because no one realizes this game exists, and utilizing the self-response clause built in.

Overloader - Thalia the Lance
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Tuner/Effect - 1000/1000
If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Overloader" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Overloader - Thalia the Lance". If this card is equipped with an "Overloader" card: You can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if an "Overloader" card is in your Graveyard when this effect resolves, you can destroy any number of face-up cards your opponent controls, up to the number of their banished cards. You can only activate this effect of "Overloader - Thalia the Lance" once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 3 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card to a face-up "Overloader" monster you control as an Equip Spell with the following effect:
●If the equipped monster battles your opponent's monster: The opposing monster loses 300 ATK and DEF, and the equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Overloader - Pria the Crossbow
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1400/500
If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, then banish 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard. If this card is equipped with an "Overloader" card: You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; if an "Overloader" monster is in your Graveyard when this effect resolves, you can banish the top card of your opponent's Deck. You can only activate each of the above effects of "Overloader - Pria the Crossbow" once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card from your Graveyard to a face-up "Overloader" monster as an Equip Spell Card with the following effect:
●Once per turn, if the equipped monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle: You can increase the equipped monster's ATK by 100, then declare 1 additional attack in a row. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Overloader Sculpt
Normal Spell
Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If an "Overloader" card(s) was among the sent cards, you can add 1 "Overloader" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is shuffled into your Deck from outside it, you can reveal this card: Your opponent must either banish 2 cards each from their Deck and Graveyard, or take 100 damage for each of their banished cards. You can only activate each effect of "Overloader Sculpt" once per turn.

Fake Overloader
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Rock-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 100 ATK for each of your opponent's banished cards. An opponent's monster destroyed by battle with the equipped monster is banished. If this card is shuffled into your Deck from outside it by a card effect, you can reveal this card: After the effect that shuffled this card into the Deck resolves, add this card to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Fake Overloader" once per turn.

8/18-27
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:05 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Oooh, my bad. I'm sorry about dragging feet on the Overloaders, Draco. 

Alright, time to redeem myself.

Also I think I got the secret list behind the naming; realized several of these were named after American butterflies, as shown in this list: https://www.butterfl...Nymphalidae.htm Maybe we could borrow from this going forward....

Overloader - Polla the Cannon

EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Tuner/Effect - 1200/1300

Lore: If you control exactly 3 Rock monsters, or exactly 3 "Overload" cards in your Spell & Trap Zone (Quick Effect): You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand. Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using Rock monsters you control, including this card. While this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): You can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your GY into your Deck: equip this card from your GY to an "Overloader" monster you control as an Equip Spell with the following effect:

● The equipped monster's effects cannot be negated. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

You can only Summon "Overloader - Polla the Cannon(s)" once per turn. 

Overloader - Great Gigas

EARTH - Level 6 - Rock/Synchro/Effect - 2000/2500

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Rock monsters

If this card attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict doubled piercing battle damage to your opponent. Any non-Rock monster that would be sent from your opponent's hand to the GY is banished instead. As Chain Link 1, If you have not Special Summoned a Synchro Monster(s) this turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 2 "Overload" Spell/Trap Cards from your GY; Special Summon this card from your GY, and if you do, it gains this effect.

● If an Equip Card(s) you control would be destroyed or banished, you can banish this card instead.

Overloader - Fortified Fabias

EARTH - Level 6 - Rock/Synchro/Effect - 2400/1000

Lore: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned: Draw cards equal to the number of Equip Cards equipped to this card's Synchro Materials. Any non-Rock monster that would be sent from your opponent's Deck to the GY is banished instead. As Chain Link 1, If you have not Special Summoned a Synchro Monster(s) this turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 2 "Overload" Spell/Trap Cards from your GY; Special Summon this card from your GY, and if you do, it gains this effect.

● If an Equip Card(s) you control would be destroyed or banished, you can banish this card instead.

Priceless Overloader

Equip Spell Card

Lore: Target 1 Level 3 or lower Rock monster or 1 Rock Synchro Monster in your GY: Special Summon it and equip it with this card. It cannot attack directly. Change its effects (if any) to the following effect(s), depending on the type of monster it is. 

● EARTH monster: Once per turn: You can target 1 non-Rock monster on the field; it loses either 1000 ATK or DEF (your choice). It cannot activate its effects in response to this effect's activation.

● "Overloader" monster: If a monster activates its effect that would target this card and/or a monster equipped with this card with its effects, except a Rock monster, banish that monster, then send 1 Spell/Trap you control to the GY.

● Synchro Monster: Your opponent must pay 1000 LP to Special Summon a non-Rock monster(s) from their hand and/or Extra Deck.

You can only activate 1 "Priceless Overloader" per turn.

12/18-27

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
Necrobumping intentionally, to remind people that this game even exists. This site is empty enough.

Overloader - Zyxnia the Club
EARTH - Level 3 - Rock/Effect - 1700/0
If an "Overloader" card on the field is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If another "Overloader" monster on the field activates its effect: You can send 1 card from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; if there is an "Overloader" monster in your Graveyard when this effect resolves, you can banish 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each of their banished cards. You can only activate this effect of "Overloader - Zyxnia the Club" once per turn. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard into your Deck (Quick Effect): Equip this card from your Graveyard to a face-up "Overloader" monster as an Equip Spell with the following effect:
●At the start of the Damage Step, if the equipped monster attacks: You can banish 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls or in their Graveyard. If the equipped monster battles your opponent's Special Summoned monster, the opposing monster loses 100 ATK and DEF for each of your opponent's banished cards. If the equipped monster would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card instead.

Supreme Overloader Actinote
EARTH - Level 9 - Rock/Synchro/Effect - 2900/3500
1 Rock-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Rock-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can banish any number of cards from your opponent's field, up to the number of "Overloader" monsters used as Material for this card's Synchro Summon, and if you do, flip all your opponent's banished cards face-down. Your opponent's cards that would be sent from the field to the Graveyard are banished instead. Once per turn, you can shuffle 2 "Overloader" cards from your Graveyard or that are banished into your Deck (Quick Effect): Select 1 column on the field and destroy all cards in that column, except this one if you chose the column this card is in.

Overloader Armory
Field Spell
If an "Overloader" card(s) is shuffled into your Deck from outside it: You can Special Summon 1 "Overloader" monster from your Deck. During each End Phase, if your opponent has 5 or more cards currently banished, you can banish 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck for every 5 of your opponent's cards. If this card is shuffled into your Deck from outside it, you can reveal this card: After the effect that shuffled this card into the Deck resolves, you can immediately activate this card from your Deck. You can only activate each effect of "Overloader Armory" once per turn.

Overloader Replica
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 monster your opponent controls: Send 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then reduce the target's ATK and DEF by the sent monster's ATK. If the target's ATK was reduced below 1000 this way, it cannot be used as Material for a Summon this turn. If this card is shuffled into your Deck from outside it, you can reveal this card: Both players draw 1 card.

16/18-27
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Guduss

Guduss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:38 PM

Supreme Overloader Hacker     EARTH

Rock / Link / Effect

DL, DR

Two "Overloader" monsters

When this card is Link Summoned, you can Synchro Summon an "Overloader" monster from your Extra Deck by using a Tuner monster in your Deck and monster(s) in your hand. While this card is pointing to an "Overloader" Synchro monster, your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck, except during the Draw Phase unless by an effect of an "Overloader" card. If a Synchro monster used an "Overloader" Synchro monster as Link Material, you can activate these effects, based on how many cards are currently banished:

• 5 or more cards: "Overloader" monsters gain 500 ATK.
  • 10 or more cards: You can Special Summon a Synchro monster from your Extra Deck, by shuffling banished monsters to their owner's Deck equal to the monster's Level.
  • 20 cards: If this card battles a monster that is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, end the Battle Phase.

You can only activate each effect of "Supreme Overloader Hacker" once per turn.

ATK/2000     LINK/-2

New Archetype: Dracomen

Hylement, the Dracoman of Elements     DIVINE

Level 10

Dragon / Effect

This card cannot be Tribute Summon, unless there are three Tributes with "Dracoman" in their names. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can add a "Dracoman" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card battles a monster from the Extra Deck, its original ATK is doubled. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon a "Draco" monster from your Extra Deck and it gains this card's ATK. You can only activate each effect of "Hylement, the Dracoman of Elements" once per turn.

ATK/3500     DEF/3000

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
Quick note, we weren't on Bamboozled Bayou anymore. Unless the above post is edited, it is to be disregarded.

EDIT: Please read the rules on Page 1. It will help you realize what the issues are with the above post.

/skip, still
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2019 09:46 PM
Overloader Recharge
Normal Spell
Shuffle any number of your banished "Overloaded" cards into your Deck, and if you do Special Summon 1 "Overloader" monster from your Deck with a level equal to the number of monster(s) Shuffled into the Deck by this card's effect. You can only activate "Overloader Recharge" once per turn.

Maximum Overloader
Normal Trap
Target 1 "Overloader" monster you control, Equip any number of "Overloader" monster(s) that are banished or in your GY to that card and if you do, you Cana have your opponent Send the same number of cards from their Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate "Maximum Overloader" once per turn.

New Archetype!

Dealer at the El Royale
EARTH | Level 3 | Warrior | Effect
If you control no monster(s) or all monster(s) you control are level 3, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, Flip a Coin, and if you do, activate the corresponding effect:
Heads: Send 1 card from your Deck to the GY.
Tails: Draw 1 card.
You can only activate each effect of "El Royale Dealer" once per turn.
1000/1600

Shuffler at the El Royale
If you control another "El Royale" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. You can only Special Summon "Shuffler at the El Royale" from the GY once per turn. When this card is Summoned, Flip a coin and if you do activate the corresponding effect:
Heads: Add 1 "El Royale" monster from your Deck to your hand.
Tails: Add 1 "El Royale" Spell/Trap to your hand.
You can only activate each effect of "El Royale Shuffler" once per turn.
1500/800

Slots at the El Royale
Normal Spell
Flip 3 coins, then activate the following effects in sequence equal to the number of Heads:
- 1: Add 1 "El Royale" monster from your Deck to your hand
- 2: Special Summon 1 "El Royal" monster from your hand.
- 3: Draw 2 cards.
You can only activate "El Royale Slots" once per turn.

Stacked Deck at the El Royale
Normal Trap
You can look at the Top 5 cards of your Deck, place them in any order. During the Main Phase (except the turn this card was activated), You can banish this card from your GY: You can look at the Top 5 cards of your opponent's deck and if you do place them in any order. You can only activate one effect of "Stacked Deck at the El Royale" per turn.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,855 posts
Uhh . . . Dealer and Shuffler lack a statline.

Waitress at the El Royale
EARTH - Level 3 - Warrior/Tuner/Effect - 800/1800
If an "El Royale" monster(s) is sent from the field to your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is Summoned, you can toss a coin, and apply the appropriate effect based on the result:
●Heads: Special Summon 1 "El Royale" monster from your Deck.
●Tails: Special Summon 1 "El Royale" monster from your Graveyard.
You can only activate each effect of "Waitress at the El Royale" once per turn.

Card Shark at the El Royale
EARTH - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 1600/100
If you control a face-up "El Royale" card, and your opponent activates a monster effect, while this card is in your hand: You can negate that effect, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand. You can declare a number of card names equal to the number of "El Royale" monsters you control with different names: Both players excavate that many cards from the top of their Deck, and send all cards that match the declared name(s) to the Graveyard (all remaining cards are shuffled back into the Deck). If this card is Summoned, you can toss a coin, and apply the appropriate effect depending on the result:
●Heads: Target 3 "El Royale" cards in your Graveyard: Add 1 of those targets to your hand, and all others are shuffled into the Deck.
●Tails: Target up to 5 "El Royale" cards with different names in your Graveyard (min. 3): Shuffle those cards into the Deck, then draw a number of cards equal to the number of cards shuffled into your Deck this way -2.
You can only activate each effect of "Card Shark at the El Royale" once per turn.

Grand Gambler at the El Royale
EARTH - Rank 3 - Warrior/Xyz/Effect - 1600/1400
2 or more Level 3 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): The next time your opponent activates a card or effect this turn, they must toss a coin and call it. If they call it wrong, that card/effect is negated, and banished. You can only activate this effect of "Grand Gambler at the El Royale" once per turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can toss a coin and record the result. For the rest of the turn, if the result of a coin tossed for the effect of an "El Royale" card is the same as the result you recorded for this card this turn, you can select and apply 1 of the following effects:
●Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
●Target 1 face-up card your opponent controls: Negate that target's effects for the rest of the turn.
●Target up to 3 cards in your opponent's Graveyard: Banish those targets.

Roulette Wheel at the El Royale
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, if the result of a coin toss is Heads: You can Special Summon 1 "El Royale" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If a card(s) is added to your opponent's had by a card effect while you control a face-up "El Royale" monster(s), you can toss a number of coins equal to the number of cards added: For each Tails you tossed, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand at random, look at it, then return it to the top of their Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Roulette Wheel at the El Royale" once per turn.

8/17-27
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2019 09:46 PM

Security at the El Royale

If a coin is tossed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, toss a coin then apply the appropriate effect:

Heads: once per turn, "El Royale" monster(s) you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Tails: once per turn, "El Royale" monster(s) you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. 

You can only activate each effect of "Security at the El Royale" once per turn. 

1300/900

Coin Hoarder at the El Royale

When a monster with "toss a coin" in its text is destroyed (by battle or by card effect) you can add that card back to your hand, and if you do Special Summon this card but banish it when it leaves the field. When this card is Summoned, toss a coin then apply the appropriate effect:

Heads: All "El Royale" monster(s) with the Tails activated effect gain 1000 ATK.

Tails:  All "El Royale" monster(s) with the Heads activated effect gain 1000 ATK

You can only activate each effect of "Coin Hoarder at the El Royale" once per turn. 

500/1900

Petulant Pit Boss at the El Royale

EARTH | Rank 6 | Warrior | XYZ | Effect

2 monsters (including 1 "El Royale" monster)

When your opponent Summons a monster(s): you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card, and if you do, have your opponent toss a coin and call it. If they call it wrong shuffle that monster(s) back into the Deck. You can only activate this effect of "Petulant Pit Boss at the El Royale" once per turn or twice per turn if this card has a "El Royale" Xyz Monster attached to it as material. Once per turn (Quick Effect), you can toss three coins then apply the following effects in sequence based on the number of heads:

-1: Draw 2 cards.

-2: Target 2 zones your opponent controls, until the end phase your opponent cannot Set or Summon card(s) to those zones.

-3: Banish 1 card your opponent controls or in their hand.

2300/2100

High Stakes at the El Royale
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, if a coin(s) is tossed by the effect of an "El Royale" monster, you can toss that coin again. During the Main Phase (Quick effect), if a coin is tossed while you control an "El Royale" XYZ monster, target 1 Xyz Monster you control, and if you do Special Summon 1 "El Royale" Xyz Monster with on top of that monster with a Rank higher than the targeted monster also attach this card as an Material. This is treated as a Xyz Summon also transfer that cards materials to the Summoned monster. You can only activate this effect of "High Stakes at the El Royale" once per turn.

12/17-27

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users