[Fanfiction] Castlevania: Demon Castle War

Astro Dude

Castlevania fans may wonder what actually happened in the Demon Castle War, well I'm here to answer those questions.

[spoiler Chapter 1: The Legend Returns.]

The year is 1987, the date, July 14th, The location, France. In the archives of Nostradamus.

It is in this location that the half-vampire Alucard manages to find through the prophecies of Nostradamus, a prophecy stating the world will end in July, 12 years from now.

Around the same time, in the United States of America a man in his early sixties was checking out a Blockbuster Video Store and notices the Castlevania game on the shelf and thinks to himself "This will never catch on."

This man was none other than Johnathan Morris, who defeated Dracula during World War II, and had on his possession the Vampire Killer whip. He was asked to leave the store since he wasn't going to rent anything and he obliged, saying he had better things to do. His main mission: Find the latest generation of the Belmont Clan and return the Vampire Killer whip.

In England, Alucard, who had the photographs analyzed and the texts translated, decided to move to Japan, since the prophecy mentioned the Land of the Rising Sun. He bought black hair dye and paid the shopclerk with a high quality diamond and said "Keep the change. He contacted someone in Japan who was a master of "Immigration" to prepare official documents for his arrival. In an airport bathroom Alucard dyed his hair black and left. He paid the boarder another high-quality diamond for an aisle seat ticket, first class. One plane trip later, he arrived and greeted his partner who had his documents ready, including his identification card with the name "Genya Arikado".

In the United States, Johnathan tired looking into the Belmonts in the phone book but almost no one matched what he was looking for. He was soon arrested for being a stalker. When word got out he was later bailed out by a young woman named Cynthia Belmont and her husband Thomas Belmont, the latter being a direct descendant of the Belmont clan.

At their home, they were greeted by Cindy Belmont, their 17-year-old daughter who was looking after Julius, their 7-year-old son.

Cynthia: "So, you're the famous Johnathan Morris."

Johnathan: "Indeed, I just wanted to stop by to give you back what is rightfully yours."

Johnathan put the Vampire Killer whip on the table.

Johnathan: "If you don't believe me I'm sorry for wasting your time."

Harold: "No, It's just I thought that this whip was cursed."

Johnathan: "If it were cursed then I wouldn't be alive right now. But who do you think broke said curse?"

Harold: "You?"

Johnathan nodded his head.

Johnathan: "The curse is removed, but if you don't believe me, touch the whip."

Harold then grabbed the whip and nothing bad happened.

Johnathan: "As tempting as it is, that whip is a part of your legacy, not a toy."

Harold: "But why return it to us now?"

Johnathan: "You're the Belmont's, vampire hunting flows through your veins. You sir have no knack for the family business, but I see untapped potential in your son."

Cynthia: "This is ridiculous, Vampires don't exist."

Johnathan: "Really? I actually tussled with Dracula, and so did my father and grandfather, though you might not believe it..."

The sun had set, just as Cindy was about to exit the door, three goth punks arrived, one of which happened to be Cindy's current boyfriend.

Cindy: "Marshall, come on in."

Johnathan and Harold sensed something was wrong.

Johnathan and Harold: "DON'T LET THEM IN!"

Marshal and his allies soon bore fangs, revealing they were vampires. Johnathan threw Holy Water at one of the vampires, which disintegrated to dust.

Cynthia: "What's going on?"

Johnathan: "Vampires are kept out unless invited."

Harold grabbed the whip and struck down the other vampire punk.

Marshall took Cindy up to her room and ripped the collar of her shirt off. Just as he was about to plunge his fangs into her neck, Julius threw one of Cindy's make-up pouches at Marshal and said "Get away from my sister!".

Marshall: "Little punk! Our master will be happy when you're gone."

Cindy then remembered she had a silver cross necklace and strangled Marshall with it. Julius then went to his room, grabbed a flashlight and shined it in Marshall's eyes. Marshall soon jumped out the window. Cindy hugged Julius and thanked him for saving her life.

Cynthia fainted from all the excitement and Harold and Johnathan lifted her back to the master bedroom.

The next morning Harold and Cindy were sweeping up the mess from last night. They agreed to let Johnathan stay with them, and Harold agreed to let Johnathan train Julius once he is old enough.

Elsewhere, in a sewer, as Marshall was recovering, Death appeared and grabbed him.

Death: "You have failed to kill the Belmont clan."

Marshall: "I promise you sir, I won't fail again."

Death: "I know, you won't fail us again, EVER!"

Death floated Marshall up to the surface where the midday sun killed Marshall.

Death: "Another piece of firewood for the resurrection, and at the turn of the century, my master will be more powerful than ever."

[spoiler Chapter 2: History Retold]

Time: August 1991.

An 11-year-old Julius was busy being trained under the watchful eye of Jonathan Morris. He was grateful for allowing Harold and Cynthia Belmont to let him stay with them. One day, Johnathan made a phone call. The next day, three old women appeared at the Belmont residence. Harold opened the door and let them in. Suddenly, they attacked Julius and Jonathan.. Two of the old ladies pinned down Julius while the third held a spear in front of his neck. Cynthia tried to stop them but Jonathan stopped her.

Old Lady 1: "Jonathan was right. You have the skill and the name, but you lack the discipline and the training."

The three old ladies let him go.

Jonathan: "Almost 50 years and you still haven't lost your touch."

Cynthia: "What is going on here?!"

Old Lady 1: "Sorry, I haven't quite introduced myself yet. I am Charlotte Aulin. I fought alongside Jonathan back in 44."

Old Lady 2: "Forgive us. We just had to test his strength. I am Stella Lecarde, and this is my twin sister Loretta."

Loretta: "We are pleased to make your acquaintance. Excuse me."

The kitchen was damaged during the scuffle but Loretta used her magic to restore it.

Charlotte: "You should expect stuff like this by now."

Cynthia: "First that Vampire attack four years ago and now this. I'm just glad Cindy is at college."

Harold: "So I assume there's a reason you're here."

Jonathan: "We need to help Julius get in touch with his roots so I asked Charlotte and the Lecarde sisters to provide visual aids."

With that, using their magic, Charlotte, Stella and Loretta cast a bubble around the area to transport them back to 1094 and tell them of the events of Castlevania Lament of Innocence. In Japan, Genya Arikado prepared a book to make a report to the United Nations to better prepare for the inevitable resurrection of Dracula and after writing about what happened in Lament of Innocence, he wrote down about the meeting of Dracula and Lisa and her death, how Arikado stood against his father and how he meet Trevor Belmont and how, with the help of Grant Danasty and Sypha Belnades, defeated Dracula. In America, after Charlotte explained how Trevor defeated Dracula, she began to recall the events of Castlevania Curse of Darkness, and the time of the events surrounding Christopher Belmont, Simon Belmont, Juste Belmont and Richter Belmont. In Japan, Arikado wrote about the events of Symphony of the Night. In America Charlotte showed them the events of Order of Eccliesia. In Japan, Arikado wrote about the events Circle of the Moon and Legacy of Darkness. In America, Charlotte showed the events of the time of Reinhart Schneider. In Japan, Arikado wrote about the events of Castlevania Bloodlines and how he trained John Morris and Eric Lecarde to stop Dracula during World War I. And Charlotte finally displayed the events of Portrait of Ruin, and how she and Jonathan, with the help of Stella and Loretta, defeated Dracula. As Charlotte transported the group back to present day, Arikado finished writing his report.

Julius agreed to continue his training under Jonathan.

Elsewhere, Death was gathering the souls of the monster servants to prepare for the coming war.

That's it so far, so wha do you all think. I can start chapter 2 if any of you would like.

Archived