Succession x1
Survivor x3
Memory x3

Whispers x1
Secret x3

[spoiler=Side Deck]Droll x3
Ghost Ogre x3

Cosmic Cyclone x3
Called by the Grave x3 (ignore pic im stupid)

Evenly Matched x3

[spoiler=Extra Deck (aka Reaper fuel)]ABC Dragon x1
Mechaba x1

Toadally Awesome x3

Hexstia x1
Borrelsword x1
Double Helix x1
Electrumite x1
Imduk x1
Knightmare Cerberus x1
Morning Star x3
Spectrum Supreme x2
Sky Striker Kagari x1

Mostly happy with it. Can be rather consistent, actually being able to pull-off the wincon when going first, would you believe it. I like how many options it tends to have going second as well, especially against negation heavy Decks.

Only reason I'm running Orange is, well, this is designed to be a wincon Deck, and it's easier with him. Considering dropping a Whispers, as seen in variant 2, as it is rather searchable, and Key is only useful in the rare case I end up against Altergeist. Also can't decide between Imduk and Link Spider, or dropping both in favour or another side Extra Deck card.

Yeah, I ran out of ideas towards the end when it came to fill up the Extra Deck and the Side Deck, mostly because of my unfamiliarity with the meta. 

Cnc?

You list x3 ABC and x3 Mechaba when only 1 of each is shown.

Is Aleister truly not good in the deck? that's a shame.

How about 1 Borrelsword for the OTKs instead of 2 Spectrums?

Fixed the list.

Aleister's very good in Mekk-Knights. Unfortunately, he takes up too much space for the more pure variant wincon centered variant.

I tend to use the second Spectrum, actually. Whether it's allowing me to banish Spectrum with Scars by Summoning a second one using perhaps a Morningstar and my first Spectrum, or not having the field for a turn and having lost my first Spectrum to battle or Borreload.

honestly if you could run 4 I'd recommend it, given how little play most of the rest of the ED will see, but unfortunately we are playing ygo.

How much are you actually getting out of raigeki?

Pfft, I meant Avram, sorry. If I'm running Dai, perhaps it might be good to up the Avram count so as to brick less.

Raigeki...has its moments. Very good against Mechaba and OPT negators as a means of SSing a Mekk-Knight from my hand through its setting, then activating it to force their activation. On the other hand, it does remove many potential columns instead of the one problem monster, so I'll try dropping it for the Dai.

Update! Stuck with Version 2, except dropped the Key, Reasoning and Soul Drain in favour of triple Dragged Down into the Grave, which is surprisingly useful. Also, Helix instead of Firewall because SPYRAL is still decent, and Borrelsword because...I have yet to actually come across a Borreload play.

Next testing will feature a heavy Avram presence, with attempted Seraphinite plays!

Archived