Post and I'll tell you whether or not I've seen your latest act of spite

Arimetal

So, it is no surprise I saw your latest act of spite.

You've really been pushing it with this rule-breaking. And it's such a real easy rule too demanding only a few minutes of effort and one that nobody else has a problem with. It's a courtesy man. But, of course, you are Enguin, who cares about courtesy amirite? Well, in spite of your goading, I won't be warning you, or applying WP for your thread. That'd be too easy and you're never going to improve through those methods. So, because of your repeatedly, vehemently spiteful disregard for the rule, I'm going to have to be harder with you, just as you've been to me. So, for now you're banned from the deck section. You can't see anything in it, and that includes through any links given to you, and you certainly can't post in it either. And it will stay this way until you can learn to respect the rules and apply courtesy to others. Or don't, I don't care either way tbh.

Anywho, you have fun with this. And if you want back in, I will gladly accept a sincere, wholehearted apology and a promise that you won't disregard the rules just because you personally think they're stupid. Ciao babe.

~ The Warden

Archived