ancient showcase, an adage

Madsen

aka showcase shitposting, aka you probably dont remember them anyway

problematica - god bless problematica, real og ahead of their time. 10 years later problematicas sig on ycm (http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s295/NZPBear/suck.png) is still perfect and I regret being  literally 10 and on the internet because I didn't get problematica and looking back sheet was hilarious

haris - i'd ask night or tormy or whoever the flavor of the month token showcase geek moderator is nowadays to please unban haris because i cant have his legacy tainted. probably the coolest person on these forums, top 5 minimum. might be biased because he put up with my sheet when I was like 12 but I stick to what I said. highly talented

Draco - sort of a douche but not in the funny way like problematica

Chaotix - very cool, very talented, very much disappeared into the void forever one day along with haris. seriously what the sheet?

Legend Zero - probably still around but oh well - LZ isn't just a guy he's the guy; chances are if you go through the profiles of every person I mention LZ is in their friends list. If you dislike(d) LZ, you probably got dropped as a child or some sheet fr. also you can't convince me LZ didn't literally invent sparkles

Kox/Kajn/probably had another name I can't remember - now this was a cool cat. chances are if you recognize the name you are too. very talented. tried very hard to be edgy and cool but it was like '11 so we all were and this was probably the best attempt. started the whole dots and double colons and pluses and sheet that everyone used to do in showcase if I recall correctly? also "ART"

Hioco - existed

Shadius - facebook recommended shads irl profile to me and that was the day I put on my tin foil hat

Altair - pompous but occasionally funny

Brushfire - lol we worked on a pokemon rom hack together lol

JG - this was my funking BOY. we used to talk a lot and make tags and splices and sheet back in the day because we were both like 5 or whatever. ran into him randomly on reddit years ago and now have him added on steam though I don't think we've spoken like a word in years. plays a shitload of football manager though

Seta - nice boy, also disappeared one day. or i disappeared and he just left i don't exactly remember anymore

hobbes - i only remember this person being somewhat annoying but to be fair I used to unironically say sheet like "smexy" in 2009 so

Miazo - if memory serves this is the guy who ripped a tag and that saga gave us Ali so

rain - very cool guy

yondy - existed but I don't remember much about him

Yin - p cool. gave me like a million warnings

catman25 - older on here than most think I'm pretty sure. Used to be rly funking bad at tagging and is now rly good at tagging. also very cool

I want like 3 of the people who disappeared back in my life ngl

if i missed anyone sorry youre probably either too new or too irrelevant

> whoever the flavor of the month token showcase geek moderator is nowadays

It would've been a few months at this point.

also wtf too new or too irrelevant

tbf you've missed off Night as well so maybe we are still active enough to not warrant this list, still would've liked my ego engorged a bit.

smh

Wow good times. You all taught me everything about tagging. When I started, I remember, I just followed some random YouTube video tutorial thinking I was hot sheet only to have my first signatures completely shutdown by everyone in showcase. Back in the day, boy, people were actually pretty brutal haha. Back then, I didn't even understand what made a tag good or bad, but the after the harsh reaction I got, I just wanted to become better as a sort of revenge and get back at everyone in showcase. Now? Well, here I am, and I turned out alright I suppose.  

Really miss the active showcase days, but glad to have been there for part of its livelihood. Sorry for all the rambling, but finally shout out and thanks to everyone that was a part of showcase.

Archived