GFET Quarterfinals 3

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

Sacred Twins  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Eirika vs Ephraim

That art is so cute, I love it.

Easy match for me. Sacred Stones started with Eirika, and I didn't bother picking Ephraim until my second playthrough precisely because Eirika felt more like the main character to me, even if you're meant to see them both as sharing the spotlight.

Also, Eirika and Seth's relationship cemented how much I love the romance between a bodyguard and their charge. On a deeply personal level, Eirika means a lot more to me than Ephraim.

Why can't both advance?

I personally like Eirika's approach more, and I find her fuckup regarding that one stone to be reasonable in context. I'd trust Eirika more with Renais than I'd trust Ephraim. Ephraim is larger than life and is definitely really hot, but Eirika's character appeals to me more I guess. It's a really hard choice to make.

of course, I also unironically pair them so both gets the throne anyway.

This was really hard. I really do like Ephraim, and he's really cool and one of my favorite lords. I think I just prefer Eirika though, partly for nostalgia, partly because she resonated with me more as a character. Also as a Seth I'm obligated to like her more.

Archived