Photo

GFET Quarterfinals 4

Marisa Jill GFET

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Strong girls (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Marisa vs Jill

1. Marisa (FE8) (11 votes [61.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 61.11%

2. Jill (FE9) (7 votes [38.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

Vote

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Marisa(FE8) Vs Jill(FE9)

ehInFjg.jpg?1v6tgKSC.jpg?1

Match ends 8/3 10 PM CST

8PBUpdp.gif

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

冬

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,929 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:35 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

sheer number of people voting just to spite me is sad

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit
There are literally 2 people who voted marisa that didn't vote before winter you're being paranoid

8PBUpdp.gif

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

冬

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,929 posts

There are literally 2 people who voted marisa that didn't vote before winter you're being paranoid

There were like 5 defections from people who voted Jill last round...if my character got 2 extra votes Black and everyone would impanel a grand jury to find voter fraud

bngoeJd.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

There were like 5 defections from people who voted Jill last round...if my character got 2 extra votes Black and everyone would impanel a grand jury to find voter fraud

Or. Crazy thought. Those people liked jill more than her previous opponent but liked marisa more than jill. Like that's the logical conclusion.
You're grasping at straws here and making large logical leap. And the sad part is it's about a series you don't play.
  • Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

冬

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,929 posts

Or. Crazy thought. Those people liked jill more than her previous opponent but liked marisa more than jill. Like that's the logical conclusion.
You're grasping at straws here and making large logical leap. And the sad part is it's about a series you don't play.

Sure, you can tell me that you wouldn't really care if Marisa suddenly got a hit load of votes to imbalance a close race towards the end. Like Senor has voted for Jill like every time, and he was one only three people who have consistently voted against Marisa, I suppose it's just a perfect storm to sink my nom. 

bngoeJd.gif

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• The Chariot
  • 26,787 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:20 PM

I'm not voting against Jill out of sheer spite. I've made it perfectly clear that I'm biased in favor of Sacred Stones because it was the first Fire Emblem I ever played, while I've not personally played either the Tellius games. Watching a Let's Play certainly made me familiar with the characters, but I don't have as much attachment to them compared to characters from the game I played firsthand.

I just prefer Marisa or Jill. And while I seriously doubt anyone else is coming from the exact same position as myself, I'm pretty sure "I prefer Marisa over Jill" is simple enough that it's fair to assume that others would share that perspective.

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,870 posts
    Last Visit

Sure, you can tell me that you wouldn't really care if Marisa suddenly got a hit load of votes to imbalance a close race towards the end. Like Senor has voted for Jill like every time, and he was one only three people who have consistently voted against Marisa, I suppose it's just a perfect storm to sink my nom.

And why the hell would he do that do you even interact?
Also check the votes I voted Jill I have no bias here when I'm saying that i don't think anyone is out to get you.
They just happen to like marisa more than jill. Ask him yourself if you're so worried.
I'm done responding to this paranoia.

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users