GFET Quarterfinals 4

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

Strong girls  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Marisa vs Jill

There were like 5 defections from people who voted Jill last round...if my character got 2 extra votes Black and everyone would impanel a grand jury to find voter fraud

Or. Crazy thought. Those people liked jill more than her previous opponent but liked marisa more than jill. Like that's the logical conclusion.

You're grasping at straws here and making large logical leap. And the sad part is it's about a series you don't play.

Or. Crazy thought. Those people liked jill more than her previous opponent but liked marisa more than jill. Like that's the logical conclusion.

You're grasping at straws here and making large logical leap. And the sad part is it's about a series you don't play.

Sure, you can tell me that you wouldn't really care if Marisa suddenly got a hit load of votes to imbalance a close race towards the end. Like Senor has voted for Jill like every time, and he was one only three people who have consistently voted against Marisa, I suppose it's just a perfect storm to sink my nom. 

I'm not voting against Jill out of sheer spite. I've made it perfectly clear that I'm biased in favor of Sacred Stones because it was the first Fire Emblem I ever played, while I've not personally played either the Tellius games. Watching a Let's Play certainly made me familiar with the characters, but I don't have as much attachment to them compared to characters from the game I played firsthand.

I just prefer Marisa or Jill. And while I seriously doubt anyone else is coming from the exact same position as myself, I'm pretty sure "I prefer Marisa over Jill" is simple enough that it's fair to assume that others would share that perspective.

Sure, you can tell me that you wouldn't really care if Marisa suddenly got a hit load of votes to imbalance a close race towards the end. Like Senor has voted for Jill like every time, and he was one only three people who have consistently voted against Marisa, I suppose it's just a perfect storm to sink my nom.

And why the hell would he do that do you even interact?

Also check the votes I voted Jill I have no bias here when I'm saying that i don't think anyone is out to get you.

They just happen to like marisa more than jill. Ask him yourself if you're so worried.

I'm done responding to this paranoia.

Archived