venom.

Smear

I voted for this one cause I really loved the composition and the quality of the stocks, but I agree with 25. I've been told my colors are often washed off due to g-maps, and I can see why. The purple overpowers the lowlights quite a lot and I feel like a little more contrast would make this look slightly less like a green and purple g-map layer

for some reason, its always purple with the duotone tags lol. purple and green, or purple and orange. Cool use of abstract c4ds, the wireframes overlayed though feels a bit jarring. You have some nice depth with the bg c4ds though, so idk if just setting the wires to Normal would do you any good

for some reason, its always purple with the duotone tags lol. purple and green, or purple and orange. Cool use of abstract c4ds, the wireframes overlayed though feels a bit jarring. You have some nice depth with the bg c4ds though, so idk if just setting the wires to Normal would do you any good

I swear it just happens. Not even that I aim for purple it just kinda leads into it looking the best when I'm doing colour comps. Next one I'll avoid purple haha.

Wireframe is set to normal actually, under the other c4ds. I was planning to go back to this one as I got it out just to have a sub, but didn't have time bc work.

Archived