Warrior-Type support cards

ChemyChems

I have not played the game much lately, and these are a selection of cards for the type of deck I played back when I was more into the game, I did a type specific warrior deck, and as such wanted to make some custom ideas for support.

Celebrated Battefield

Field Spell

--> All Warrior-Type Monsters you control gain 400 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard you may banish all Spell and Trap cards in your GY, if you do reutrn two Warrior-type monsters from your GY to the deck.

Overwhelming Presence

Continuous Trap

--> If you control 3 Warrior-Type monsters with different names and Types your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards during your turn except during your Main Phase 2. If this card is in your GY you may banish this card and target 1 Warrior-Type monster you control, until the end of this turn if that monster attacks your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards until the end of the damage step.

War Enchantress

Light/Spellcaster/Effect/Level3/1000ATK/500DEF

-->This monster is also treated as a Warrior-Type monster while in the GY. If you control a Warrior-type monster you may place this card in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell with the following effect: *If a Warrior-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. 

Siege Master

Earth/Warrior/Effect/Level6/2400ATK/1000DEF

--> If this card is Tribute Summoned: Select one monster your opponent controls with DEF less than this card's current ATK; destroy that target. If this card was Tribute Summoned by Tributing a Warrior-Type monster, add this additional effect.  * Select 1 of your opponent's Monster Card Zones. The selected zone cannot be used.

Marauding General

Earth/Warrior/Effect/Level5/2200ATK/800DEF

--> You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Marauding Captain" you control. Your opponent cannot target Warrior monsters for card effects except this one.

Sword of Lost Allies

Continuous Spell

Each time a Warrior-Type monster(s) you control is destroyed and this card is not equipped, place 1 Sword Counter on this card. If you control only 1 Warrior-Type monster you can target that 1 face-up monster and equip this card to it. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK for each Sword Counter on this card, but cannot attack your opponent directly.

Archived