Weird LP manipulation concept I had

I Hate Snatch Steal

LP Anchor

Equip Spell

When this card is equipped to a monster: make your LP equal to it ATK. When you take battle damage: make your LP equal to the equipped monster's ATK. When a card or effect is activated, make your LP equal to the equipped monster's ATK after that card or effect has resolved.

Note: you cannot use the When you take battle damage: make your LP equal to the equipped monster's ATK if your LP is already 0 from that battle damage since the duel is already over.

"After that card or effect has resolved" is the same timing during a chain as spell counters being placed on cards like http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Skilled_Red_Magician and the effect of http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rapid-Fire_Magician

For example: you equip this card to Witch of the Black Forest with 1100 ATK. Your opponent activates ookazi and chains poisons of the old man. Your LP would go from 1100->300-->1100-->300->1100.

This card would probably only see play to cheat LP costs, but I thought it was a unique concept so I'd like to hear what people think.

If I slap that onto Ancient Sacred Wyvern, I'd be a near god.

While your LP are higher than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the difference. While your LP are lower than your opponent's, this card loses ATK equal to the difference. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon this card.

or Neo-Parshath
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Airknight Parshath". If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: Draw 1 card. While "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field and your LP is higher than your opponent's, this card gains ATK/DEF equal to the difference in LP.

But anyways, I'm not in the current meta so all I know is that there is a lot of card destruction so idk if it'll be worth playing, but if I'm going to be putting my Sept 2013 helmet on, its OP. Not only would certain fairy decks love this, psychics and archfiends(ik archfiends arent meta but still) would be drooling over this thing. Solemn brigade, mirror wall, wall of revealing light, fairy box, messenger of peace, and stall decks would just get naked and dance in bright daylight if this card was released.

Dark Snake Syndrome would be a total killer

During each of your Standby Phases: Inflict damage to both players. This damage begins at 200 and is doubled during each of your following Standby Phases.

But anyways, it is an interesting idea but I think it'll be too good if u get a beater on the field like Beelze or psychics who heal a lot and pay LPs. I imagine Psychics would be the new gods in the game. So to answer ur question, I like the concept because it's something fresh and tbh, I feel yugioh may need more LP manipulation support, so idk, maybe its not as OP as I think bc u can pop it. If I was konami, I might put it on 2 to see, but I definitely wouldnt put it on 3.

Archived