Jaws of Life (But if THIS ONE Pulls You Out of A Car, You Might Wanna Run)

Black D'Sceptyr

...or swim, or waddle, or hobble away on severed limbs seriously folks we're not picky this already ate the lifeguard and the two cops sent in to fish out  the lifeguard, let's be moving in the opposite of that mess my friends.

jaws_of_life_by_bdsceptyr-daohl9l.png

[spoiler=Jaws of Life: Info]
WATER/Fish-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1900 ATK/100 DEF 

Lore: If you control a Fish monster, but no "Jaws of Life" (Quick Effect): You can reveal this card from your hand, then target 1 of those monsters; apply 1 of these effects, then Special Summon this card. You can only Summon "Jaws of Life(s)" from the hand once per turn.
• Special Summon 1 "Jaws of Life" from your GY, but all "Jaws of Life" you control will become Level 3 until the End Phase, also shuffle that target into the Deck.
• Special Summon 1 "Jaws of Life" from your Deck, but all "Jaws of Life" you control will become Level 5 until the End Phase, also return that target to the hand.

Amazing how far one effect can go with enough bullet points, amirite Cosmo Blazar Dragon!

Anyways, this helps set up on Rank 3 and 5 for the Shark Archetype, while still staying a hefty Level 4 in the GY for Double Fin to bounce back for your cheeky cheeky Bahamut/Spider Shark plays.

Demanding a Fish monster on board already does prevent this from being used willy-nilly to make Xyz bank, but I'm sure the Links will find a way to break this physic anyways so YOLO

also look at that grin its so happy to see you possibly put it into a Deck already why would you wanna deny it its dream.

fly Bruce

fly

tenor.gif?itemid=4505209

anyways, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

It forces you to change their Levels, such a shame because the Rank4 Sharks are the better ones. I don't get why 1 effect spins the target, and the other bounces, but I guess it's for balance purposes since the Level5 effect sets the Level3 one up.

Anyway, looks like a good card to me. A +1 effect not unlike Rescue Cat or Rabbit is welcomed, but you will be in trouble if you draw it in multiples.

Archived