[Written] Weirdz Rebirth

R.Surraco

Let's bring these bad boys back. These are basically random card ideas that... I dunno, they just came to my mind a while ago. I dunmno if it's possible to make these into a proper archetype, but maybe...

[spoiler=Weirdz Warlok]

Weirdz Warlok

Lv.4 - DARK

[spellcaster/Effect]

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: select a set Trap Card you control; treat it as a Spell Card and activate it; change this card to Face-down Attack Position. If this card is in face-down Attack Position during Main Phase 2: You gain 400 LP.

ATK/1500 DEF/1800

[spoiler=Weirdz Singing Damsel]

Weirdz Singing Damsel

Lv.4 - LIGHT

[Fairy/Effect]

FLIP: you can target a Tuner monster you control and a non-Tuner monster your opponent controls: Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster of the same attribute from the first target whose level is the same or lower than the combined level of both targets; banish both targets rather than send them to the graveyard; both players gain LP equal to half the ATK of the Synchro Summoned monster.

ATK/1400 DEF/1600

[spoiler=Weirdz Hex - Lighten Up]

Weirdz Hex - Lighten Up

Spell - Field

Every monster in the field loses 2 levels.

[spoiler=Weirdz Hex - Gag Reflex]

Weirdz Hex - Gag Reflex

Spell - Counter

When a card effect would inflict damage to your LP: you can target a monster you control; said target's ATK and DEF become 0 for the rest of the turn.

[spoiler=Weirdz Blade]

Weirdz Blade

Spell - Equip

Equip this card to a "Weirdz" Monster you control. Once per turn, if he haven't attacked yet: the equipped monster can attack the opponent directly; it inflicts damage to your LP equal to the half of the damage dealt to the opponent's LP

[spoiler=Weirdz Hex - Elemental Reinforce]

Weirdz Hex - Elemental Reinforce

Trap

When a monster you control is destroyed in battle: you can target the attacking monster; summon a Level 4 or lower monster of the same attribute; increase the ATK of the summoned monster by half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

I'm open to any suggestions. ANY.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived