Skyland - Golden City of Nimbus

Perry Ellis.

[spoiler=Card Art]

xUayOKJ.jpg

Skyland - Golden City of Nimbus 

Once per turn you can place Fog Counters on face up cards equal to the number of Spell/Trap cards on the field. This card gains effects baed on the number of Fog Counters on this card:

1: During a battle including "Cloudian" monster(s), you receive no battle damage. 

3: Your opponent cannot target "Cloudian" monsters with card effects.

5: Your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the Damage Step.

7: During each of your End Phases, Special Summon "Fog" Tokens (WATER |Level 1 | Fairy | 0 | 0) to your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of Fog Counters removed from cards this turn, also they cannot be used as material. 

A Field Spell that will hopefully give Cloudians some of the Support that they needed. obviously there would have to be other cards made in unison with this card to gain access to spreading counters to Spells/Traps but I think that I covered a lot of bases with this card.

Let me know what y'all think

I don't like the 7-counter effect due to its overkill nature: if the card reaches 7+ counters, chances are you are in a good position in the duel already, and then the effect's only purpose seems to be to clog the opponent's Monster Zones, further pushing the opponent down. It's just rubbing salt on the wound.

The rest of the effects are fine, but really, you should be spending the counters on your Cloudians and take advantage of their lack of OPTs before leaving any counters on this card. In short, I find this card only good because of its Fog Counter generation power.

Archived