[Written]Lonefire Rose

lizzyelune

Lonefire Rose

FIRE/Lvl 3

Plant/Effect

When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 Plant-Type monster from your GY. You can discard 1 card; then tribute a monster, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Lonefire Rose" once per turn.

Note: Probably too powerful maybe it would be limited on release idk

Actually, it looks surprisingly fair to me. Unlike Lonefire Blossom this one doesn't grab from the Deck so it has no search power, plus it needs a bit of setup to be live. It even has hard OPT clauses in both effects so it cannot go too far with effect overuse either.

Surprised no one noticed the lack of stats for this card, but suppose in the long run, it doesn't particularly matter. (Probably 500/1400, but yes, you need to have everything).

As card stands right now, it should be okay. Most this ends up reviving is probably Glow-Up or something (as rest of the Level 1 Plant pool isn't exactly great; idk if the Predaplant ones saw any play back then). Granted, you could technically Tribute the Level 1 you revive to summon any Plant you need back, but that also requires a discard. Probably will be live most of the time otherwise, but yeah, agreeing with Darj that it shouldn't be abusable like Blossom is to an extent. 

I figured it would be most used summoning with Blossom, then tribute revived mon to bring back Blossom.

Most likely, though it can retrieve other things like what Blossom summoned earlier but got removed. (Or if somehow Blossom gets Strike'd or w/e)

But besides that, I do have to inform you that you're under the word requirement for reviewing in Advanced Cards (which is 40+ words; twice as much as you have now). So yeah, please remember this in the future.

Archived