Sonic's Neo New AMA Thread

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you had the chance to check out the new Spiderman game on PS4?

I've seen at least the first level/tutorial portions on a few gameplay channels I follow on YouTube. I know the suits that are in there, plus their abilities, but aside from all that, I've yet to play the game. Therefore: I'm actually doing my best to be spoiler free about it. I feel that this game, I need to experience it first hand rather than watching playthroughs of it from other people.

Though I do hear that the web swinging is the smoothest it's been in a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Which definitely excites me!

You gonna check out Venom?

Is that even a question? Trick question, it is. Yes I am going to check out Venom. I was apprehensive about it, because [slowly pulls out Marvel soapbox to stand on it]...since they said there was no Spider-Man (that we know of), it wouldn't be like the normal story of how the Kylntar/Symbiote was brought to Earth. My thought process is that Venom should bond with Spidey first and then it'll allow him to do what he normally does in comics. Nevertheless, the trailers have been intriguing enough. Does this mean Sony might've actually gotten this right where the Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 failed? Honestly...I hope so. And does this mean we'll see Venom in future Spider-Man movies or even MCU products? Honestly hope so as well.

However, all that depends on if the Venom movie does well...and the fact that it's rated PG-13 and not R like it was originally, it has me wondering.

Is that even a question? Trick question, it is. Yes I am going to check out Venom. I was apprehensive about it, because [slowly pulls out Marvel soapbox to stand on it]...since they said there was no Spider-Man (that we know of), it wouldn't be like the normal story of how the Kylntar/Symbiote was brought to Earth. My thought process is that Venom should bond with Spidey first and then it'll allow him to do what he normally does in comics. Nevertheless, the trailers have been intriguing enough. Does this mean Sony might've actually gotten this right where the Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 failed? Honestly...I hope so. And does this mean we'll see Venom in future Spider-Man movies or even MCU products? Honestly hope so as well.

However, all that depends on if the Venom movie does well...and the fact that it's rated PG-13 and not R like it was originally, it has me wondering.

Re: pg-13 (typing on mobile so please excuse me)

I think it's a good thing. See, Spidey has always been a pg-13 hero. And with Disney acquiring Fox, I'm sure they're interested in getting the Spider-man / Venom appearance right. But that would require Spidey to be able to enter the right setting. Thus, pg-13.

Re: pg-13 (typing on mobile so please excuse me)

I think it's a good thing. See, Spidey has always been a pg-13 hero. And with Disney acquiring Fox, I'm sure they're interested in getting the Spider-man / Venom appearance right. But that would require Spidey to be able to enter the right setting. Thus, pg-13.

I mean I understand that, but still. You would think they'd be fine with it. Nevertheless, I see the reasoning.

Why is Vemon the worst villain on Spider-Man's villain gallery?

Well I mean, Venom has become an Anti-Hero in comics under Eddie Brock's bond (RIP Flash Thompson). Therefore, he wouldn't even be on the list anymore.

Archived