Sonic's Neo New AMA Thread

Super Chaos Sonic

What is your favorite Reptile-type monster in Yugioh?

Favorite Reptile-type monster, eh? Specifically Reptile and not Dragon. Put me at a disadvantage then...however, I present thee...with my answer!

gigobyte.jpg?w=219&h=320

Yes, I absolutely love Gigobyte. But it's not JUST Gigobyte. In general, I love the whole storyline and lore that Konami and this whole TCG went with for this little monster. His journey from regular Gigobyte all the way to Gagagigo the Risen is quite amazing. So yeah, this is my favorite Reptile monster.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have one pokemon as a pet. What is it?

I'm gonna say...it's a tie between these two:

iSMhUIh.gif

vmPNqo7.gif

Yeah, I could be labeled as basic for choosing starters, but c'mon!! Charmander is just an adorable little reptile and Litten is just too cute too x3

However, if starters DON'T count in the grand scheme of things...I present to you, my alternative:

tumblr_mqvpt810QW1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Why should Iron Man be a girl?

Okay so I'll run this question down with some points for you.

1. There IS versions of Stark where it was a woman version rather than male:

2. We already have plenty of women who aren't Stark who have taken suits of armor and actually made their own names:

So back to the original question: why should Iron Man be a girl? I honestly don't think we NEED Iron Man to be a girl, at least not Tony Stark. We already have plenty of different female characters taking the mantle of an Iron Suit in order to save the day. Besides, if that's the type of thinking one's got, then why can't War Machine be a girl?(which is also a thing with a few ladies taking that mantle as well).

The way I see it, the types of thoughts of that are better in the countless "Marvel's What If...?" stories, but in the actual story line, probably best to shy away from it.

• 3 weeks later...

What WAS the thing Mysterio was looking for in the duels exactly?

An excellent question! You see, his gimmick in the series of Spider-Man (at first) is that he actually isn't a magician or any of the likes. Quentin Beck was actually nothing more than an ex-Hollywood special effects designer and stunt man, along with having the skills of mechanical engineering so plenty of robots (which he does keep a bunch of robotic clones around him), as well as being a hypnotist.

For all intents and purposes, I was pretty much having Mysterio looking in these Duels was people that exhibited some sort of supernatural energy that could possibly displayed as arcane in origin. I had it where he did research and reading about the game of YGO and Duel Monsters to learn that, in anime/manga namely, people displayed supernatural abilities when playing these little card games. In short, I was wanting him to see if these rumors were true and how he, the Great Mysterio, could take this power as his own.

Alas...things didn't execute properly...namely people wanted it done in Dueling Book rather than YGOPro, which...I understand the reason why...but my gawd I'm so spoiled with fast paced automation with YGOPro that I reaaaaaally don't want to have to use DN/DB again. However, that's about the time Bojack was mentioning the "Floating, Talking Dorito" that is Bill Cipher. Thaaaaaat's when I knew I could swing it that direction instead. When life gives you lemons...make lemonade grenades!

Archived