Sonic's Neo New AMA Thread

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you like inferior Spiders with bad costumes?

To be fair, I absolutely love Scarlet Spider. It was a different costume that I saw and that really hit the younger child version of me with awe, due to the fact that this costume wasn't like the OG classic red and blue one I was so accustom to. Plus, the ripped off sleeves blue spider hoodie? That was something I wanted almost immediately! Plus, while more people hated the Clone Saga, I actually enjoyed it. So am I weird for liking the inferior Spider-powered individual?

vB9B5.gif

What would your quirk be?

Well, if what Giga suggested to me before is to be believed:

Exceedingly Quirky

This Quirk is especially unique, in that on its own it does nothing! However, when cooperating with other people who have Quirks, this Quirk can take on the traits of those of any allies within a 15-foot radius! Perfect for assisting in combo-moves!

Which would be interesting, to be honest. However, I feel I would personally go for something else. I'm thinking, maybe something along the lines of of the powers of Gambit's kinetic energy or possibly just the adhesion powers that Spider-Man has.

Let's see what questions I can ask you...

1. Opinion of card design / game health? (Mostly, thoughts on how customs should be designed and what kind of environment should be adopted in the real game. Feel free to adapt this to CFV or other games you may play)

2. Favorite archetypes in Yugioh (besides HERO)?

3. Since you're doing Ooze again, what's your favorite generation of Power Rangers?

4. Do you prefer YCM the way it currently is or do you welcome fresh members to the site?

5. Suppose that the presidential election (or equivalent if in another country) were held today and you won by some margin. Are there any changes you would make to current policies and relationships with other nations?

[You can skip this one if you find this one too sensitive to answer.]

Let's see what questions I can ask you...

1. Opinion of card design / game health? (Mostly, thoughts on how customs should be designed and what kind of environment should be adopted in the real game. Feel free to adapt this to CFV or other games you may play)

2. Favorite archetypes in Yugioh (besides HERO)?

3. Since you're doing Ooze again, what's your favorite generation of Power Rangers?

4. Do you prefer YCM the way it currently is or do you welcome fresh members to the site?

5. Suppose that the presidential election (or equivalent if in another country) were held today and you won by some margin. Are there any changes you would make to current policies and relationships with other nations?

Oooooh...a lighting round! I love these!

1. Hmmm, now this is something I never thought about before. The games I play (YGO, CFV, and FCBF), all of them have their own elements of game mechanics and the like. With YGO constantly finding ways to reinvent themselves, and even Vanguard recently reinventing themselves with the V-Series. For people in the custom making business for any card game, I believe you need to take into consideration the ever changing game state of each game. For example, something me and a friend came up with was for Buddyfight. We created a custom for the monster, Gaigrander, which has the ability to utilize the skill of "Transform" and change forms, almost like Mask Change and M-HEROs work.

[spoiler=The Custom in Question]

Gaigrander, "Fury Form"

Size 2

Hero World

Superhero

Power: 2000

Critical: 2

Defense: 5000

[Call Cost] Pay 1 gauge

[Counter] [Act] "Crimson Rage" During your opponent's attack phase, [Transform] into this card from your hand by paying the [Transform] cost. You may only use "Crimson Rage" once per turn. When this card enters the field or [Transform], you can pay 1 gauge. If you do,  destroy a monster on your opponent's field.

[Transform] Pay 1 gauge & Return a card with "Gaigrander" in its card name you are [Transform] into back into your hand.

Now, according to my friend, we designed this and unbeknownst to us, we worked and made this a perfectly balanced card. I can go into more detail in regards mathematically in what we were thinking later if you want, but in regards to customs, they need to synergize and be balanced for them to ever be considered to work in any TCG.

2. Fave archetypes in YGO aside from HEROs. Well...

• Neo-Spacian - They aren't TECHNICALLY HERO, but since the new support came out for them, I've been enjoying them a lot more than I used to.
  • Gouki - The first actual Link deck I've been using since Links and these monsters came out. The wrestler aesthetic is pretty awesome as well as the fact that their all pretty much ogres in design.

3. Favorite season/series? I'm a sucker for the classic Mighty Morphin'...so that goes without saying.

• Mighty Morphin'
  • Time Force
  • Dino Thunder (Love Kira, Yellow Dino Ranger <3)
  • SPD
  • Hyperforce (Really counts, even though its a Tabletop game and not an actual show)

4. As is, of course welcoming fresh members on the site is something I would prefer. Keeping things the same ol' same ol' tends to make things stale and stagnant. Getting fresh blood in the form of new members to the site actually helps breathe new life into the forum as a whole. And once they find their niche and someone(s) to get along with on the forum, it only gets better.

5. I would actually prefer to not to answer this question. I feel talking about politics too much on a public forum like this, outside of debates and whatnot, tends to make things go out of control to an extent.

Any plans to attend college / future career if you're already in it or have degree?

Since I do have my degree, it being a Bachelor's of Professional Studies in Information Technology, I'm hoping to try and get some sort of entry-level IT position. However, the whole situation of me having zero work experience (since they don't count me working some hours/days at Hot Topic as work experience) it's becoming harder for me to get any job. Its like...I don't have work experience because you won't hire me and you won't hire me because I don't have work experience. T-T

It's the endless loop, it seems.

Archived