[OCG] Results of Choose a Theme

Regarding the previous poll for themes that could get new support as a result Speedroids won with 3683 Votes so Speedroids will be getting a new promo card at some point in the future also here's a full list of the results.

1st Place, Speedroid: 3683 Votes

2nd Place, Harpie Lady: 2443 Votes

3rd Place, D/D: 2207 Votes

4th Place, HERO: 2040 Votes

5th Place, Black Luster Soldier: 1516 Votes

6th Place, Dragunity: 789 Votes

7th Place, Magical Musket: 760 Votes

8th Place, PSY-Frame: 630 Votes

9th Place, Agent: 681 Votes

10th Place, Fire Fist: 567 Votes

Source

Interesting that Fire Fist is the least voted, I figured that due to them being popular back in the day, fans wanted more from them. Also, HERO is high up, but expected higher than D/D at the least, Harpie Lady is also a fan favorite, so that makes sense. The rest make some sense too, though Magical Musket I feel should be higher since they are so new and they had a short-lived popularity and need more cards. Speedroid won, not sure I saw that coming, especially since their Deck already seems like it worked fine, I do like their toy theme though, and you can make them for as long as there are toys, so yeah that should be fun, just hope they aren't so generic that they get banned. I guess I just don't understand what the people actually want, but hey, I guess we'll see some more Speedroid now.

Archived