#MTG #EDH #commander Building a 4 colored partner edh commander enchantment aura deck by starting with a 20 dollar deck builder toolkit.

Dng_Dp7q_Uw_AAVv1x.jpg

ishai, the ojutai dragonspeaker and tana, the bloodsower are the two partner commanders.

The four colors of the deck is red blue white and green.

The object of the deck is kinda voltron like and aura enchantment focus but mostly battle focus.

Pump up my already hexproof/unblockable creatures with auras.

Ishai gets more pumped up the more opponents play and tana makes tokens for dealing damage.

Making commanders hexproof and or unblockable works really well.

Wanna add Aurelia and Bruna (maybe helm of the host to boot)

Bruna can recover all aura and pump bruna to insane amounts

Aurelia can give double battle phases which is helpful when I need to deal commander damage potentially knocking out 2-3 people in one turn.

tell me what you think of this so far?

We need a list of cards to give you any real constructive criticism.

2x commanders

28 lands

1x evolving wilds

1x morph zone

1x shimmering grotto

5x basic land plains

5x basic land mountain

5x basic land island

5x basic land forest

6x etb tapped lands (for mana fixin)

10 artifacts

8 mostly typical mana rocks except sol ring. want to put a sol ring in

1 swiftfoot boots

1 helm of the host

2 multicolored cards

1 Aurelia, the warleader

1 Bruna, the Light of Alabaster

green

mostly ramp stuff like

1x mana dork

typical mana ramp cards

1x thunderfoot balooft (the one that likes having commander out)

1x cmc 6 drop 8/8 that gives every other creature I own trample

some enchantment auras

blue

unblockable guys

some enchantment auras

some draw cards

white

cmc 6 flying white angel that gives every other creature I own valiance

some enchantment auras

open the vaults

sagas like fall and triumph

etc.

red

some pump spells

some enchantment auras

tormenting voices

haste/flying/trample creatures

2x commanders28 lands1x evolving wilds1x morph zone1x shimmering grotto5x basic land plains5x basic land mountain5x basic land island5x basic land forest6x etb tapped lands (for mana fixin)10 artifacts8 mostly typical mana rocks except sol ring. want to put a sol ring in1 swiftfoot boots1 helm of the host2 multicolored cards1 Aurelia, the warleader1 Bruna, the Light of Alabastergreenmostly ramp stuff like1x mana dorktypical mana ramp cards1x thunderfoot balooft (the one that likes having commander out)1x cmc 6 drop 8/8 that gives every other creature I own tramplesome enchantment aurasblueunblockable guyssome enchantment aurassome draw cardswhitecmc 6 flying white angel that gives every other creature I own valiancesome enchantment aurasopen the vaultssagas like fall and triumphetc.redsome pump spellssome enchantment aurastormenting voiceshaste/flying/trample creatures

card names.

Your list is vague and unhelpful. For each line, there are many potential options, and I suspect you aren't using the best of them. Just type out the names of the cards, I know it takes time, but the time you spent on the shortcut was wasted.

What I'll say now is to run more lands. Your deck has neither the speed nor consistency to do with such a low number. Shoot for 36.

Archived