Swirling

Twenty-five Zero Oh-oh

So by the looks of it, you tried to do a dynamic lighting scheme based of a C4D/fractal selection. It's not a bad thing at the slightest, but with a approach like that, I'd make sure that the light source goes fully across the canvas. From there, I'd balance your lighting/additional C4D usage in this piece so you can give a "light at the end of the tunnel" esque feel. This would mean applying some heavy blacks/darkening your corners, and would result in a stronger  composition and emotional effect from your focal. 

One of the other things I wanted to point out was the use of the effect on the right side of the sig. C4D heavy pieces usually lack a bit in composition as is, but cleaning up some of it to adjust the flow would make a notable difference. Right now the C4Ds are kinda in a X formation, and are quite frankly pulling my eyes more towards the Illi Swirl then your focal. 

All and all, it looks like you were attempting some new techniques, I think a little bit of polishing would make the piece stand out more. Hope you don't mind that my critique was more based off adjustments/suggestions. 

Archived