[LHD] Xtra HERO Dread Decimator

Xtra_Hero_Dread_Decimator.jpg

Xtra HERO Dread Decimator

Link 3 DARK Warrior Link Effect Monster

ATK 2500

Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right

Materials: 2+ “HERO” monsters

This card, also any “HERO” monsters it points to gains 100 ATK for each “HERO” monster with different names in your GY. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.

It's hot garbage

Is that it? any D hero related effect wouldn't have hurt this. What a disappointment. I though they would give him an effect to use disk commander to promote its use after being castrated.

What are its materials though

2+ Hero Monsters

Honestly, the Link arrows are a lot better than Wonder Driver's to be completely honest.

It's hot garbage

So your saying that in HERO's going...

A HERO Lives into Stratos and adding Solid Solider,

Summoning Solid Solider and a Vison HERO Vyon (Yyon adds Bubbleman after dumping Shadow Mist and banishes mist for a poly),

Instant Fusion for Mariner or Steam Healer,

Link into Wonder Driver with Steam Healer and Vyon,

Fusion Summon a Adoration or a Absolute Zero with Solid Solider and Bubbleman (Solid Soliders effect summons a HERO back from your grave),

Link the HERO from Solid Soliders effect and Wonder Driver for this.

Result: This plus a Stratos and a HERO Fusion with a 1500+ ATK boost.

[spoiler=and if you use the Stratos to make a Trinity]c2Jitkw.png

In addition to this you could say I guessed based on the design that it would either have piercing or Steam Healer effect to gain LP equal to the monster you destroy with it by looking at the weapon it was holding. Lastly I find this card amazing for the fact it can easily get over 3000+ ATK and deal piercing while providing that ATK boost to all your other HERO's it points to.

Id rather go for Islde and set up for a dark law play. than end on a beater

Hero Mask that Isolde to dump a HERO from your deck and make Isolde a HERO and link up into this because Hero Mask is basically a E-HERO themed Foolish thats only limited to the fact you need a Monster on the field to play it but also allows you to dump your Shadow Mist to the grave.

Hero Mask that Isolde to dump a HERO from your deck and make Isolde a HERO and link up into this because Hero Mask is basically a E-HERO themed Foolish thats only limited to the fact you need a Monster on the field to play it but also allows you to dump your Shadow Mist to the grave.

I am more of a destiny hero player and thats the context i am putting this card into. Hero Mask is not a good card even for E Heroes (although is a nice tech to facilitate drad decimator). I want SS mist to set up the dark law not to add more heroes, stratos can cover that (finally)

I am more of a destiny hero player and thats the context i am putting this card into. Hero Mask is not a good card even for E Heroes (although is a nice tech to facilitate drad decimator). I want SS mist to set up the dark law not to add more heroes, stratos can cover that (finally)

Solidman can already revive Disk Commander, and you can get Disk off Isolde, I genuinely have no idea why people would play this garbage. 

Xtra_Hero_Dread_Decimator.jpg

Well the ATK boost is 100 which is shame though for the fact it boost other HERO's where with Brave Neos it can stack up a bit.

Nah, it's awful then. If it were like 800 or even 500 the boost would be large as funk, but 100 is a joke. They tried to make this awful, and they succeeded. 

Archived