Hey peeps

urnme23

Welcome to YCM, @.

I'm Sakura, one of the moderators here and probably the guy you'll see the most if you come into Custom Cards. 

====

Before posting further, I have to ask that if you didn't already read over the rules to do so. Most of it is common sense, however it is important you look them over as there are some specifics that vary between each area (therefore don't assume the areas run the same). 

I say this to new members often, but yeah, I want you to enjoy yourself while here. 

====

That being said, if you have any questions about stuff or whatever, feel free to PM me. 

Enjoy your stay and have fun :D

tumblr_inline_mz1zeo2oaX1rs4nv6.gif

Hello, and welcome. I'm Yui, part of the RP crew. You'll find that Sakura's post is either right above mine or right below it, and I'm sure he'll be reminding you to check out the rules. I'd like to also briefly touch upon that; make sure to read the rules for both the forum as a whole, as well as for any sections you plan to frequent (CC in your case, as is so often the case with new members).

In the interest of trying to get this post in before Sakura finishes his, I'll have to leave it at that. Hope to see more of you around!

Oh, and you're just in time for the Halloween Masquerade to start soon, if you want to check out some cool forum events that are going down in the near future.

edit: funk

Archived